Is "free" gems in CoC Really a thing?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Lukerz, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Lukerz
    OP

Lukerz Sloth. That's it.

Apr 24, 2017
    United States
    Maryland
    So out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone knew if any "hacks" for clash of clans really worked or if there all just trying to get personal info from you with there "human verification" trash. I don't think its actually possible to hack Supercell's servers with such ease but was wondering if by some crazy means it can be done. I assume using something like game killer is useless cause all the info is stored server side I believe. Thanks for helping settle my curiosity!

Last edited by Lukerz, Jun 27, 2017
  2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    all that free gems stuff is bullshit...
    you can try lucky patcher, or some cheat engine equivalent for android, theese will work on most games, but not on server sided games... (in which the server knows how much you should had)
    i heard that there are also custom servers.. but i never tried..

anyway... you got a gem mine now.. and with achievements, in later game you will be drown in gems...
    gems are actually common on this game, the biggest issue is the number off stuff you can build at the same time and the crazy waiting times of days...
    (i have both a love and hate relationship with this game, wait 10 days for something is stupid)