Hacking Is Edge Dead?

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
for my sake I hope their not dead I just ordered one of Dealextreame!
If their dead my order would be a waste because some games still don't work

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDGE is dead. Nintendo killed the makers, then cooked them for dinner, just like what they did with R4 Team.
/end sarcasm
happy.gif

Drigz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know right? Many people here in the Philippines use edge.

however, my point is that EDGE isn't being updated anymore unlike cyclo DS

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chris_Skylock said:
People who buy them [in the Philippines] are ripped off as the price is insane. lol
At the store I went to in San Fernando, the people there were acting all secretive and stuff (they had a sign outside saying 'We sell EDGE DS'), and they sold the EDGE for P3600 (approx. $75 USD which I stupidly bought), while the mall a few blocks away were selling the EDGE for P1900 (approx. $39 USD). In DealExtreme.com they're selling the EDGE for approx. $11 USD (about P560 to P580). Geez, I got ripped off.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think its all about the money with the EDGE, the more they sell the more they will release updates.

It isn't dead, i mean if you ask me it only releases updates for the most popular games, i mean the last update was just dedicated to GTA:CW
dry.gif
, even though they released a firmware update just a couple weeks before.

Drigz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
their last update was last 16th of march. Cyclo DS made some updates while edge didn't. I wonder why.. no new news on the page of edge. hmmm.

it's been 4 months since it's last update.

shinnyuuya

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
EDGE isn't dead. they will update the OS as soon as they finished. be sure to check EDGE site frequently. the answer why EDGE is rare to be found is because the seller is unfamiliar with EDGE. for cheat, gbatemp is your choise because EDGE site is rarely updating it.

emoshmo9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they're dead, as I have gotten a reply to my email a while ago.
happy.gif

Edit: I got a reply from the Cyclo team as well. I emailed them because I heard they have some relation with the Edge team, and their Firmwares seem to come out at the same times.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the Edge was still playing with version 1.2 of the EVO firmware. If it was based on the new version of the Cyclo firmware you would think that it would have all the same features but it doesn't. It would seem that they're just updating outdated firmware. I'm not saying thats a bad thing. the EVO with 1.2 firmware was still the best card on the market and for around $10 the Edge is a good value.

emoshmo9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
I thought the Edge was still playing with version 1.2 of the EVO firmware. If it was based on the new version of the Cyclo firmware you would think that it would have all the same features but it doesn't. It would seem that they're just updating outdated firmware. I'm not saying thats a bad thing. the EVO with 1.2 firmware was still the best card on the market and for around $10 the Edge is a good value.

So does this mean that Edge's current FW is actually version 1.2 of EVO's FW?

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fatboy12345236 said:
*CONFIRMED" They are dead look at my post!

Some ppl should get banned for spreading false infomation and nonsense.
Man if u dont like the Edge so be it. Take ur Favorite flashcard and be happy with it and leave us alone.
Thehe is no need to pull up all thease FALSE Edge is dead topics, bcause its not true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality