Is ebay cracking down on flash cart sellers?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember buying my M3 Adapter early this year from ebay simply by just typing in "M3 NDS" and bam. Tons of them for sale. Nowadays when I tried the same again, I'm lucky to get more than 5 results. Which is kind of a pity because I was tidying up and I found my old F2A Ultra flash kit which I "retired" (to be honest, it just gave me nothing but headaches when I first bought it) and I don't think it's worth holding onto it longer. So... back to topic on hand. Has ebay started cracking down on flashcart sellers?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Got my supercard off ebay ages ago. About two weeks after I got it, ebay sent me an email saying the listing had been removed due to copyright violations and suggesting I did not continue with the transaction.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I asked this several times but I don't think I ever got a proper response. I'm trying to save up some money to get a smaller M3 model for my DS. Is the SD/mini SD versions now up to par with the CF version of M3?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my supercard at first off ebay when the supercard just started playing DS roms. I even had the old passme that was just a board and the DS cart went in some pins. I must have been psycho to use flashme on the DS not even knowing what it does
laugh.gif
Its probably a good thing ebays stopped the supercard from selling. Most of the supercard that were on ebay are fake. Your better going to a online store thats recommended by GBATemp just to be safe.

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
I asked this several times but I don't think I ever got a proper response. I'm trying to save up some money to get a smaller M3 model for my DS. Is the SD/mini SD versions now up to par with the CF version of M3?

Well, my M3 Lite has had perfect speed so far with a regular Kingston 1GB MicroSD.

MasteryodaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, my M3 Lite has had perfect speed so far with a regular Kingston 1GB MicroSD.
yeah I actually seem to remember reading that m3 lite performs better than other m3s
yaynds.gif

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay has always had a policy against selling flash cards, mod chips, etc, that's nothing new. I'm guessing that M3 avoided the scrutiny when originally due to it being marketed as a "movie player".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: you're in a pre-menstral phase