Is ebay cracking down on flash cart sellers?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Harsky, Oct 22, 2006.

Oct 22, 2006
  1. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    I remember buying my M3 Adapter early this year from ebay simply by just typing in "M3 NDS" and bam. Tons of them for sale. Nowadays when I tried the same again, I'm lucky to get more than 5 results. Which is kind of a pity because I was tidying up and I found my old F2A Ultra flash kit which I "retired" (to be honest, it just gave me nothing but headaches when I first bought it) and I don't think it's worth holding onto it longer. So... back to topic on hand. Has ebay started cracking down on flashcart sellers?

2. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Got my supercard off ebay ages ago. About two weeks after I got it, ebay sent me an email saying the listing had been removed due to copyright violations and suggesting I did not continue with the transaction.

3. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Wow, that's scary. I am not sure if I should bid one like that.

4. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    I asked this several times but I don't think I ever got a proper response. I'm trying to save up some money to get a smaller M3 model for my DS. Is the SD/mini SD versions now up to par with the CF version of M3?

5. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    I got my supercard at first off ebay when the supercard just started playing DS roms. I even had the old passme that was just a board and the DS cart went in some pins. I must have been psycho to use flashme on the DS not even knowing what it does [​IMG] Its probably a good thing ebays stopped the supercard from selling. Most of the supercard that were on ebay are fake. Your better going to a online store thats recommended by GBATemp just to be safe.

6. yee

Member yee DOTA 4EVER

Canada
    Well, my M3 Lite has had perfect speed so far with a regular Kingston 1GB MicroSD.

7. MasteryodaX

Newcomer MasteryodaX Member

United States
    yeah I actually seem to remember reading that m3 lite performs better than other m3s [​IMG]

8. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Actually, I don't have a DS Lite so I can't get the M3 Lite.

9. larvi

Member larvi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ebay has always had a policy against selling flash cards, mod chips, etc, that's nothing new. I'm guessing that M3 avoided the scrutiny when originally due to it being marketed as a "movie player".