Hacking Is eachmall.com a safe place to buy?

RLXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just did an order for a new flashcard on eachmall.com and had to pay with Sofort Banking as I had no ther option for me. After paying I got a message including a green check mark saying "Illegal Access" and my ordered item was still listet as unpaid.

So my question is: Is eachmall.com a safe place to buy my items from? Anyone else ever had this errorr message after buying there?

Reactions: Livin in a box

Jysix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A lot of guys there and in a french forum ordered with eachmall.me and there is not problem.

What options do you have for paiement ?

Reactions: Margen67

w0dash

noob
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've got exactly the same error and 3 days later my payment status went to fullfilled and my cart got shipped. I don't have it yet, but I don't think there will be problems.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I've ordered one from there and got it after a while.
Despite the fact it was original, it came like this:
35k5vgg.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Shouldn't be a problem. International bank transfers take a few days. I referred another guy to eachmall and he paid with the same payment method, I think it took 3 days before it shipped.

35k5vgg.jpg
That's how they get it from GW, I guess they couldn't be bothered to apply the stickers. Mine came the same way but at least the stickers were applied.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is eachmall.me and eachmall.com really the same site, though? Eachmall.me seems to use a robots.txt for search results, which I think is kind of strange for an online marketplace to do. Also, eachmall.me lists themselves as eachgame.com. why would they fail to even have their own name in their website title?
https://www.google.com/#q=eachmall&qscrl=1

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Never buy from Eachmall. I bought Gateway there and it was faulty. I sent it back to them, but they didnt even took it from their post office.

AlexaC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
35k5vgg.jpg

I don't care if that's how they get it from Gateway. They should make an effort to applied it for you. That's their freaking job as reseller. I'm sorry for you mate.

Reactions: mvmiranda

gempugs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care if that's how they get it from Gateway. They should make an effort to applied it for you. That's their freaking job as reseller. I'm sorry for you mate.
Unless he buy it in batch, he should be considered as 'fortunate' to receive it with the sticker separated so he can carefully apply it himself. Some people got the Gateway with the sticker badly placed and it's certainly an eyesore for some. (Slanted, sticker placed out of the 'frame' etc.)
An example:
IMG_170158b.JPG

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

Exeplosion

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Unless he buy it in batch, he should be considered as 'fortunate' to receive it with the sticker separated so he can carefully apply it himself. Some people got the Gateway with the sticker badly placed and it's certainly an eyesore for some. (Slanted, sticker placed out of the 'frame' etc.)

Like the man said, it is their job. Consumers usually don\t buy unfinished products.

gempugs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the man said, it is their job. Consumers usually don\t buy unfinished products.
Is it? I thought resellers are only obliged to sell the product regardless of the state of it when they receive it from the manufacturer hence there are warranty for defects of item since it's the responsibility of the manufacturer. Unless, of course, Gateway did pay them commission of some sort to place the sticker but they didnt, then that would be their fault. Well, on the other side, I dont think there's much to complain when you buy an 'illegal' product like this which break laws in some place and damage other company's it rights. At least now you have the 'quality control' of the cosmetic part of the card when you receive the card separately. That guy doesnt whine about how 'bad' the shop is for sending him the sticker separately, isnt it?

Exeplosion

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it? I thought resellers are only obliged to sell the product regardless of the state of it when they receive it from the manufacturer hence there are warranty for defects of item since it's the responsibility of the manufacturer. Unless, of course, Gateway did pay them commission of some sort to place the sticker but they didnt, then that would be their fault. Well, on the other side, I dont think there's much to complain when you buy an 'illegal' product like this which break laws in some place and damage other company's it rights. At least now you have the 'quality control' of the cosmetic part of the card when you receive the card separately. That guy doesnt whine about how 'bad' the shop is for sending him the sticker separately, isnt it?

They're obliged to sell what they're showing. What they're showing is a picture of the gateway 3ds with the sticker well put together. That picture contains the items the consumer is getting. It's basically a scam if they're not selling you what they promised. The promise reside in that one picture you're buying from.
For example you're buying a t-shirt. It has a pikachu, now you ordered it. ~ What was shipped to you was a shirt but with ironable pikachu sticker separated. To have the pikachu on the shirt you must iron it. That will cause imperfection, this isn't what you paid for. What you paid for is exactly, a pikachu on a shirt.

Edit: Forgot to answer your question, no he has not. Makes me wonder if its legitimate or not...

ClericLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i think they're a very good store, bought from them twice, a gateway and a r4i gold, they shipped promptly and the packages arrived quickly and safely.

NeoRegia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i think they're a very good store, bought from them twice, a gateway and a r4i gold, they shipped promptly and the packages arrived quickly and safely.

I hope that you right because i have ordered my first gateway with them. In the past when eachmall was eachgame i was ordering few DS flash cards from them and it was ok. but now it is a mall not a shop. As mall they try to work similar way to ebay or aliexpress its not them selling staff directly to you but instead they are providing e-commerce platform for many china based sellers grouped under one banner.

ClericLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I hope that you right because i have ordered my first gateway with them. In the past when eachmall was eachgame i was ordering few DS flash cards from them and it was ok. but now it is a mall not a shop. As mall they try to work similar way to ebay or aliexpress its not them selling staff directly to you but instead they are providing e-commerce platform for many china based sellers grouped under one banner.

Well I can't guarantee anything, but from my past experience, they haven't failed me yet. I don't know why people sometimes say eachmall is bad, I'm assuming that this has had to do with either their own local shipping not being as great, or poor response by eachmall to rectify problems when something goes wrong. As for me though, the carts I received from Eachmall came in mint condition and worked perfectly so I had no complaints.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
An example:
ive seen a video of that guys desk.
he seemed happy with the end result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb