Hacking Is Dscardworld.com a fake?

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased an Acekard 2i on June 14th, 2012.

It's June 17th and the order is still pending?

What's going on with this??? I'm getting very worried that I spent money on a fake website. Please help?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
All orders sent out by the next business day from the U.S. - NOT from overseas

depending on what time of day you placed your order on thursday, friday was probably the 1st business day they handled the order. they can't very well send it out on saturday as that isn't a business day.

next time please read the web site a bit. all of the information is there. it took me less than 5 seconds to find out their shipping policy.

also, if you have questions why not ask them? http://www.dscardworld.com/contact-us-i-9.html

-another world

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would hate to be a back talker, but I would like to say, this is my first time ever dealing with this kind of business and trust me, I have read that website soooooooo many times. I have even emailed right after ordering and still no reply.

You just have to understand that I'm worried I have made a mistake.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I did order on Thursday, may have been 12-1 o'clock in the morning (in my mind still wednesday, but actually thursday)
But they still had the whole friday, I'm just wondering why it's still pending?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yes, M-F.

according to their site it should probably go in the mail on monday. you have to expect 1-2 days for any movement, so the fact that they probably started to process on friday means they won't do anything until monday.

did you pay with CC? if so you are covered. if it never arrives just call your CC company and get the charges reversed.

at this point i wouldn't worry yet. if 2 weeks go by and you haven't heard anything then i'd file a formal complaint.

you might want to ask a mod to move this thread to the shoptemp forum. you'll get more exposure there and perhaps a straight answer about this site. i've never ordered from them so i can't really tell you if they are legit. i can only read what they wrote and give you advice.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0