OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im planning on buying an Airsoft gun, just for fun. But i read, that
"WARNING: Air Guns cannot be shipped to CA; CT; DE; Chicago, IL; MI; New York City; NJ; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Air Guns cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Air Guns."
And, "Douglaston has a population 14,168 (2000 Census), is a community in the New York City borough of Queens" And in the warning it says it cannot be shipped to there. But im going to first send it to Bayside, which is WEST of Douglaston. So its going to be shipped there, and im going to move it to Douglaston.
Is Douglaston considered in Long Island? Because i believe Airsoft Guns are legal in Long Island.

E/D/I/T/1
But, that warning is considered on only ONE site, on another, read this:
"All airsoft guns are sold with a permanent blaze orange tip of at least 6mm (1/4inch) . Removal of this blaze orange tip for sale or transportation is a federal offense in the United States"

So if i have that 6mm Orange Blaze Tip, will it be legal?

E/D/I/T/2
Oh and Douglaston is located in the US, NY.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding airsoft guns in New York City:

"New York City requires that all realistic toy or imitation firearm be made of clear or brightly colored plastics; furthermore, New York City makes possession of any air pistol or air rifle or similar instrument in which the propelling force is a spring or air, unlawful without a license. See New York City Administrative Code § 10-131(b) and New York City Administrative Code § 10-131(g)(1)(a). The rest of New York State is unaffected by these laws, and there are no state regulations limiting or prohibiting airsoft."

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Queens = NYC still. NYC is 5 boroughs. Brooklyn, Staten Island, The Bronx, Manhattan and Queens.
Anything east of queens and brooklyn that is long island. Soo if you are talking west of something that is already in queens you are talking NYC.
And I guess you need a licence for toys in NYC...
And yes, you get in serious shizzz for taking off the orange cap anywhere you go. They can charge you with real weapons violations if you run around without that cap on. Even in the country. Plus...there is a much higher change they will just shoot you if you somehow whip it out in front of a cop. Doesn't sound too fun does it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi