Is DealExtreme a legit Super Card seller?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by striker66, Apr 21, 2008.

Apr 21, 2008
  1. striker66
    OP

Newcomer striker66 Newbie

United States
    I was thinking of buying couple of Super Card products and noticed that DealExtreme is not one of the listed Dealers on Supercard website. On the contrary, the prices on DE are much cheaper than the ones listed on Supercard website (especially USA dealers). Has anyone ordered Supercard products from DE and know if they are imitation or genuine? Thanks

2. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    not sure, is there any feedback that anyone has left on the site.. If not, i think i would go with a legit supplier.. but ive heard of DealExtreme, not sure what people have said about it though..

Heres a thread where people are saying its legit and worth buying from:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=54878

So i guess, maybe it is worth it..

I ordered an R4 from GameYeeeagh and payed for it straight away, a day later, email arrived saying item sent and a tracking number as well, The day after that they were asking for another $20 postage, I said i wanted a refund and 3 days later it arrived on my doorstep, Hpw weird was that??

3. godsakes

Member godsakes GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    deal extreme are a good site, so so cheap - i ordered most of last year's xmas gift from them, saved a fortune

for a site that's based in hong kong their delivery times are fast

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    I've ordered few times from them, and never had any problems, I didn't order SuperCard, but lots of other stuff, and every time I got the package, they packed it very well, there was no damages, and I was satisfied with the time it took to come to me..

So, I would recommend them as a place for shopping..

5. gratefulbuddy

Member gratefulbuddy amateur lunatic

United States
    I just received a legit SCDSOne from DX last week. I've always had decent service from them. Shipping ALWAYS takes two weeks from notice of shipping to get to me. I always make sure to seperate items into different orders (one item per order) and don't expect it quick.

6. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Yes, they sure are.
    I recieved a SuperCard DS One from them a little while ago.

[​IMG]

7. methodone

Newcomer methodone Member

Why do you put them in separate orders?

8. striker66
    OP

Newcomer striker66 Newbie

United States
    Cool. Thanks guys for the inputs. Much appreciated and have a good day.

9. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    I ordered couple of things in DX one thing was cradle charger, Its been more then a month every thing got shipped to me but damn cradle charger didnt, I dont want to cancel order cose it was only few dollars and maybe someday in my future life they will sent it (hope it will be before I'll grown old and die [​IMG] )
    But I really hate DX for that they always show status in stock eaven if they dont have something, only someone must mail to them or post on theire forum to kick them in the ass and they'll change status. But that wont give my charger back [​IMG]