Is Crash Bandicoot coming to Nintendo Switch?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by filfat, Feb 5, 2018.

1. dominater01

dominater01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    im so glad you posted this because after seeing the nintendo direct and seeing this game coming to switch i was really hoping for an xbox one port and now my dreams have come true

sks316 likes this.
  2. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    This news made me happy.

If only because I know it pisses retroboy right off.

3. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Addict

Sep 12, 2009
    Belgium
    It's hilarious to see his post at the start of this thread.

Risingdawn and owek1 like this.
  4. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Poor Retroboy, so much salt but only one chip.

Bladexdsl likes this.
  5. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Maniac

May 28, 2015
    apart from both were announced this week at the same time, both switch and xbox one...... how did you not know that.

6. Seliph

Seliph Scion of Light/Orphan

Jul 11, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere in Jugdral
    Definitely not

7. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Maniac

May 28, 2015
    when the post was made it was stated no plans.

it doesnt piss me off, that nintendo are getting a game that was first released on sony console.

it brings us back to my whole point to why i hate nintendo, that it lacks the option to buy these games.

if nintendo were to get these games AT THE SAME TIME, then it would give me the option to buy SAID GAME for nintendo console because it has nothing to play whereas i have shit loads for my PS/XBX..... fanboys refuse to accept that point.

but you all defend claim nintendo dont need third party support because it has excellent first party titles *yup same old nintendo crap*, then when a third party title comes that was first on sony/ms console you all fucking love it.

problem here is again its an old port, i own the game already BUT if all three came out at the same time, then i probably would ignore it being inferior as its priced the same and i would buy it for the switch, so i had something to play.

8. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein There's hope for a Xenosaga port.

GBAtemp Patron
    sarkwalvein is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 29, 2007
    Germany
    Niedersachsen
    you don't need to excuse yourself if you didn't do anything requiring excuses

Deathscreton likes this.
  9. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    how would all 3 came out on at the same time if sony had exclusivity eal for one year? that makes no sence at all... not even pc got it and it will be getting it at the same time as the switch...

and yeah nintendo 1st party games are what makes nintendo keep going. i mean this year alone we might get a new smash,metroid prime 4,new kirby,new yoshi,bayoneta 3 and new pokemon srs this is huge in 2 years switch will have a new game of almost every important nintendo ip.considering it already had a zelda,splatoon,xenoblade,mario game already.

heck even dark souls will get an exclusive amibo thing. wich i bet nintendo made a deal with them to bring the rest of the games same with bethesda.

Last edited by pedro702, Mar 9, 2018
    TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  10. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    I'm just here to see if people are gonna get upset that the PS4 isn't the only console to get this game :creep:

11. Deathscreton

Deathscreton GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2009
    United States
    Nah, let him. It's fun.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  12. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    To be fair it only really brings 'You' back to your whole point, being as you've repeatedly told everyone that point daily for the last year, and I doubt anybody even bothers reading it anymore.

At what point are you going to admit to yourself you're preaching a one note argument to absolutely nobody who gives a shit?

Nobody cares what you think, nobody cares what your point is.

The only reason I even bring you up is because I find it hilarious that you literally waste your life away re-typing the same old essay over and over and over, to absolutely nobody but yourself.

Think of all that time, all those words, all those days, saying the exact same shit. And still nobody cares. Even you've got to admit it's kinda funny.

13. Memoir

Memoir Just a Memory

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere, over there!
    You just can't please some people. Nintendo is finally getting some of these games and developers on board. Even if they are ports (it makes sense now that I've thought it through) of games. It's not like the other Systems are getting brand new games (new Elder Scrolls or what have you) and the Switch gets the hand me downs. It's a step in the right direction. You don't have to be a fanboy to see this.

the_randomizer likes this.
  14. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Not even sure why people keep replying to that person or ,at the very least, keep taking that poster seriously.

15. Memoir

Memoir Just a Memory

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere, over there!
    It detracts from the dull reality of everyday life.

Risingdawn likes this.
  16. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    do you think we will get a new crash game next or more remakes of other crash games i think they are done doing skylanders.

17. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    the rumours said activision is making a spyro trilogy and a new crash game for 2019, the rest of the crash games are not worth remastering, they are preety bad imo.

18. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    what about a new crash team racing though

19. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    meh i never cared for mario kart clones tbh.

20. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    I'd be all over that! crash team racing was brilliant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice