Is Crash Bandicoot coming to Nintendo Switch?

crash-logo.png

In the light of Nintendo's great sales numbers it seems like activision are looking to bring their recently released Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to the hand-held market.
According to Max Arguile, licensing manager for GB Eye "Activision is going all in on Crash with a PC and Nintendo Switch port slated for this year and a brand new instalment in 2019."

This is not the first time fan's have been hopeful for a Switch release, keymailer.co accidentally listed a Switch version a few months ago.

:arrow:Source

Last edited by filfat,

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhhh correction: The official Crash Bandicoot YouTube channel put up this video showing Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy will soon be coming to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam.

im so glad you posted this because after seeing the nintendo direct and seeing this game coming to switch i was really hoping for an xbox one port and now my dreams have come true

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hilarious to see his post at the start of this thread.
when the post was made it was stated no plans.

it doesnt piss me off, that nintendo are getting a game that was first released on sony console.

it brings us back to my whole point to why i hate nintendo, that it lacks the option to buy these games.

if nintendo were to get these games AT THE SAME TIME, then it would give me the option to buy SAID GAME for nintendo console because it has nothing to play whereas i have shit loads for my PS/XBX..... fanboys refuse to accept that point.

but you all defend claim nintendo dont need third party support because it has excellent first party titles *yup same old nintendo crap*, then when a third party title comes that was first on sony/ms console you all fucking love it.

problem here is again its an old port, i own the game already BUT if all three came out at the same time, then i probably would ignore it being inferior as its priced the same and i would buy it for the switch, so i had something to play.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when the post was made it was stated no plans.

it doesnt piss me off, that nintendo are getting a game that was first released on sony console.

it brings us back to my whole point to why i hate nintendo, that it lacks the option to buy these games.

if nintendo were to get these games AT THE SAME TIME, then it would give me the option to buy SAID GAME for nintendo console because it has nothing to play whereas i have shit loads for my PS/XBX..... fanboys refuse to accept that point.

but you all defend claim nintendo dont need third party support because it has excellent first party titles *yup same old nintendo crap*, then when a third party title comes that was first on sony/ms console you all fucking love it.

problem here is again its an old port, i own the game already BUT if all three came out at the same time, then i probably would ignore it being inferior as its priced the same and i would buy it for the switch, so i had something to play.
how would all 3 came out on at the same time if sony had exclusivity eal for one year? that makes no sence at all... not even pc got it and it will be getting it at the same time as the switch...

and yeah nintendo 1st party games are what makes nintendo keep going. i mean this year alone we might get a new smash,metroid prime 4,new kirby,new yoshi,bayoneta 3 and new pokemon srs this is huge in 2 years switch will have a new game of almost every important nintendo ip.considering it already had a zelda,splatoon,xenoblade,mario game already.

heck even dark souls will get an exclusive amibo thing. wich i bet nintendo made a deal with them to bring the rest of the games same with bethesda.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it brings us back to my whole point

To be fair it only really brings 'You' back to your whole point, being as you've repeatedly told everyone that point daily for the last year, and I doubt anybody even bothers reading it anymore.

At what point are you going to admit to yourself you're preaching a one note argument to absolutely nobody who gives a shit?

Nobody cares what you think, nobody cares what your point is.

The only reason I even bring you up is because I find it hilarious that you literally waste your life away re-typing the same old essay over and over and over, to absolutely nobody but yourself.

Think of all that time, all those words, all those days, saying the exact same shit. And still nobody cares. Even you've got to admit it's kinda funny.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
You just can't please some people. Nintendo is finally getting some of these games and developers on board. Even if they are ports (it makes sense now that I've thought it through) of games. It's not like the other Systems are getting brand new games (new Elder Scrolls or what have you) and the Switch gets the hand me downs. It's a step in the right direction. You don't have to be a fanboy to see this.

Reactions: the_randomizer

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
do you think we will get a new crash game next or more remakes of other crash games i think they are done doing skylanders.
the rumours said activision is making a spyro trilogy and a new crash game for 2019, the rest of the crash games are not worth remastering, they are preety bad imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night