Is Crash Bandicoot coming to Nintendo Switch?

crash-logo.png

In the light of Nintendo's great sales numbers it seems like activision are looking to bring their recently released Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to the hand-held market.
According to Max Arguile, licensing manager for GB Eye "Activision is going all in on Crash with a PC and Nintendo Switch port slated for this year and a brand new instalment in 2019."

This is not the first time fan's have been hopeful for a Switch release, keymailer.co accidentally listed a Switch version a few months ago.

:arrow:Source

Last edited by filfat,

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent played any of the crash games I would love for it to come to the switch so I can get to play them, but since I am buying a PS4 sometime in the future to play Death stranding and kh3(among other games obv) Id buy the trilogy then on ps4 and still play it eventually so Im fine with whatever outcome on wether or not it comes to the switch

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was not going agree with this but has long has XBONER ONE does not get it i'm fine. since those makers of cuphead only put there game on XBONER (the bastards) i so don't want crash on XBONER or i'm going drop kick a random thing.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if their smart they'd release it. Don't be stupid like crapcom (not releasing monster xx switch version in USA/EU when the game is already ported....). Them 14.7 mil units in 10 months say hi. games released stand out more in the beginning since there is not much to compare. There is not a pile of shovleware on the shelves yet....

D

Deleted User

ALL YOUR EXCLUSIVES ARE BELONG TO US.

Its time to burn your consoles peasants.

You waisted your money on a game that won't run at 60fps,now you must drown yourself.The only way out is to build a pc and give your life to gaben himself and ask for forgiveness for buying a peasant port of a game.If you don't the master race will hunt you down and shove bitcoin mined gpu's down your throat intill you do.

(Sarcasm)

Last edited by ,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never enjoyed any Crash game I've played. Even Sony's other platformers are better (Ratchet and Clank, LittleBigPlanet). Rayman and Plok are better too.
I REALLY disagree, as do a lot of people, but I suppose it all comes down to opinion? Have you tried Crash 2? That one was really good! If you get the chance I totally recommend it!

Reactions: the_randomizer
D

Deleted User

I REALLY disagree, as do a lot of people, but I suppose it all comes down to opinion? Have you tried Crash 2? That one was really good! If you get the chance I totally recommend it!
The first one is a pain,even the remake is a pain which is great since they stayed true to the original version and didn't dumb it down.The second and third are the best though.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there goes ps4's only exclusive :creep:
Horizon Zero Dawn, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Nioh, Nier Automata, Dangarompa 1-2 reloaded, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Detroit Become Human, The Last Guardian, plus incoming God of War, Shadow of the Colossus remastered, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, Death Stranding, Days gone, Spiderman... Trolling much boi? Lol

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Horizon Zero Dawn, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Nioh, Nier Automata, Dangarompa 1-2 reloaded, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Detroit Become Human, The Last Guardian, plus incoming God of War, Shadow of the Colossus remastered, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, Death Stranding, Days gone, Spiderman... Trolling much boi? Lol
Nier isn't exclusive though and danganronpa can be bought on steam.Same with nioh now.Edit your post

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

"Console exclusives" if you will... Even then, taking a couple out of the list there is still plenty remaining :rolleyes:...
Right but you kind of misinformed a bit.A few of them used to be true exclusives.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The remakes only good because they did not have to make a new story.
WOW. You're ignorant. Why are LITERALLY all of your posts so... damn... stupid? Are you literally just trolling? Goddamn. Also it could run very well on the Switch with proper optimizations. You are SO ignorant... Every... Single... Post...

bixxewoscht

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have it on PS4 and the controlsof Crash feel too wonky for such a precise platformer for me that i don't get much fun out of it.

Still a Switch Port would be good news for others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.