Is Crash Bandicoot coming to Nintendo Switch?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by filfat, Feb 5, 2018.

Front-page
    crash-logo.png

In the light of Nintendo's great sales numbers it seems like activision are looking to bring their recently released Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to the hand-held market.
    According to Max Arguile, licensing manager for GB Eye "Activision is going all in on Crash with a PC and Nintendo Switch port slated for this year and a brand new instalment in 2019."

This is not the first time fan's have been hopeful for a Switch release, keymailer.co accidentally listed a Switch version a few months ago.

:arrow:Source

Discussion (142 replies)
  1. Thirty3Three

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Banned
    Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    When it first releases I was dead set on the fact that i wanted it to be a ps4 exclusive because.... well... Its roots.

But I love my switch TOO much to still be that way. PLEASE be true lol. No xbone version though. They don't deserve it! (Hahaha am I joking?!)

the_randomizer likes this.
  2. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Maniac

May 28, 2015
    id say this is a fan dream, crash n sane trilogy is a PS exclusive.

regardless of the switch success, XBOX ONE has larger install base and it is never came to or has plans to come to the XBOX ONE, it also has better hardware so it would mean a simple port, whereas for the switch it would need watering down.

3. Thirty3Three

Banned
    Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    I... I'm not replying to this... I'm avoiding it this time... I'm being good and I'm not replying to this despite how much I want to call you out on certain wrong things you've said... oouf.

4. Lukerz

Lukerz Sloth. That's it.

Apr 24, 2017
    United States
    Maryland
    Never played this before. If it come to the switch I'll pick it up.

damiano2712 and Thirty3Three like this.
  5. Thirty3Three

Banned
    Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Do it sexy.

6. Spectral Blizzard
    This message by Spectral Blizzard has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  7. sarkwalvein
    This message by sarkwalvein has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  8. Spectral Blizzard
    This message by Spectral Blizzard has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  9. Thirty3Three
    This message by Thirty3Three has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  10. sarkwalvein
    This message by sarkwalvein has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  11. Thirty3Three
    This message by Thirty3Three has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  12. filfat
    This message by filfat has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018, Reason: Can we not?.
    Feb 5, 2018
  13. Thirty3Three
    Feb 5, 2018
  14. rileysrjay

rileysrjay GBAtemp's official vinsclone speedster!

Apr 2, 2016
    United States
    Central City
    I saw this last night, and i'm really excited. I'm all in for a new crash game (and I mean a completely new game, not a remaster of crash team racing or any of the post 90's games), and a port of the already existing crash N. sane trilogy to the switch would be icing on the cake. Interestingly enough, I don't see xbone on the list of release targets. Makes me wonder if it's: A) coming this year B) they simply forgot to list it, or C) Sony paid off Activision to prevent it from coming to the xbone.

15. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    I don't even have a switch but this would make me want one lmao

Thirty3Three likes this.
  16. Spectral Blizzard
    This message by Spectral Blizzard has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018.
    Feb 5, 2018
  17. Gizametalman
    This message by Gizametalman has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018.
    Feb 5, 2018
  18. Thirty3Three
    This message by Thirty3Three has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018.
    Feb 5, 2018
  19. sarkwalvein
    This message by sarkwalvein has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 5, 2018.
    Feb 5, 2018
  20. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Crash has been on Nintendo systems though, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

21. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

GBAtemp Patron
    osaka35 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    as long as they fix some of the squiffy platforming, i'll be happy

CallmeBerto likes this.
  22. Gizametalman
    This message by Gizametalman has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 6, 2018, Reason: Please post something more substantial.
    Feb 5, 2018
  23. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    That was more of a re-balance of his weight/momentum, it's not that bad.

24. Luhof

Luhof Quack qwack I'm a duck.

May 8, 2012
    France
    Montpellier, France
    Hey, Crash on switch == hypothetical Spyro on switch :)

25. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    EDIT: Nvm

One of the Activision representatives told that its coming to PC months ago when the PS4 version was showcased too, hope its true.

Last edited by GamerzHell9137, Feb 5, 2018
  26. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    Keymailer co-founder says the listing was a mistake.
    That being said, crash has been on Nintendo consoles and the switch is doing well so it wouldn't be a big shock to see it actually announced for the switch.

Last edited by _v3, Feb 5, 2018
  27. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    This is the same as crash was supposed to be released on xbox one rumors last year.

28. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    i'm actually a lot more fascinated that Crash is coming to the PC instead of the Switch. Seeing more and more console exclusives going to the PC and that is much better news and a lot more to be fascinated about then games coming to the switch

29. Carnelian

Carnelian GBAtemp Fan

Aug 10, 2015
    Canada
    I hope it gets cancelled Switch fans don't deserve good games.

DJPlace, Joel16 and Sakitoshi like this.
  30. arq

arq Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2015
    Finland
    Don't care about the Switch, but I've been waiting for more info about the PC version. Hopefully this is it.

...though that would mean for once I actually have to neglect my Activision boycott.

31. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2013
    "Some random on the internet" ..yep checks out

Boricausufire likes this.
  32. MeowMeowMeow

MeowMeowMeow S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ

Apr 1, 2016
    Netherlands
    D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
    Im more interested in the deleted posts.

Jokes aside, hope this game will be difficult af(cus thats how I remember this game).

Tony_93 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice