Is CoverFloader the best USB loader?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bubbleboy, Jul 12, 2009.

Jul 12, 2009
  1. bubbleboy
    OP

Member bubbleboy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi, any suggestions? Just backed up my nand and I'm ready to switch from disc-based gaming to USB based gaming 8)

CoverFloader looks nice but are the others as good or better? Can I install a few different ones without them conflicting? And should I just get the latest cIOS?

And one more question : if I have a 200gig HDD, can I partition so 150Mb is for WBFS (game ISO's) and 50Mb for movies, songs etc for the Wii Mplayer? When/how do I partition it, and should the WBFS partition be the first one or the second one? Can I put movies, songs etc on the WBFS partition without any problems (ie therefore I wouldn't need to make 2 partitions).

Any help much appreciated, even if it's very abbreviated, short and to the point. I sorta know about this stuff... but not enough!

Thanks!

2. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    click on the 3rd link in my signature and you will get what you are looking for [​IMG]

3. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Well, does it play 002b games? Does it have video mode patches? Does it have both alternative .dol loading methods? Does it have Ocarina? Does it support Waninkoko's, Kwiirk's and Hermes' cIOS?

If you have to answer one of these questions with no, it's certainly not the best USB loader. (if there is one)