OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey ,

I was kinda bored today.. So I watched a little bit of ecchi over the net(I don't normally do that!..) Anyway , I moved from site to site for about 5 or 10 minutes , And for some reason I JUST CANT GET THAT OUT OF MY HEAD!! IT'S JUST WIERD!!! I think of the pics I saw AND IT'S NOT COMMING OUT OF MY HEAD EVEN FOR A BIT OF A SECOND! , THAT DOESNT USUALLY HAPPENS!!! ><

Is anything wrong with me?
blink.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ecchi or full-blown hard-core XXX tentacle bondage hentai? We may need Shadowboy on this one...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well... I don't know if anything is wrong with you... It depends on what you mean with the pics not dissapearing from your head...

Are you thinking about it like: Whooooaaaah!!! so damn hot!!! i get a hard on for this!
or are you thinking: Damn that's disturbing... can't get them out
frown.gif

or are you thinking: Haha, what the hell, this was kinda funny...
Or are the pics just coming up without any special feeling to it?

Any way
smile.gif
You are most probably normal...
Some things causing strong feelings to appear for a person will be remembered easily...

like:
If you se a girl for 15 seconds... and it's just a random girl.. who you don't think is hot or so... just normal... you might not recognize her two months later.
however, if you see a girl you totally adore, bringing LOVE-feelings to you (after just 15 seconds)... you will most certainly remember her well two months later. You might even remember the clothes she wore (If you see some pics with different clothing options).
AND: If you see someone who disgust you like hell... the worst imaginable girl you can imagine... 700 lbs, one bilion acne, oozing of sweat and... you know.. the things that might disgust you (No, I'm not being mean to fat people... it's just common to think that). Anyway, seeing her for 15 seconds, you will most probably remember her two months afterwards as well! remember her more well that the normal girl....

and that is true....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m