Is anypony else as excited as I am for...

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... season two of My Little Pony?

friendship_is_magic_by_bbmbbf-d3isx32.jpg

I mean, how could anypony /not/ be excited, right?

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
MLP...

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshi
tshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshitshitshitshitshit

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:

Seeing a legitimate discussion thread about a TV show getting locked would upset me. I mean, this is the EoF, where nearly anything goes. There are so many threads here that get so close to breaking the rules that remain open, such as the Rule 34 thread.

I get that not everyone likes the TV show, I do, but I don't understand why that has to mean white-washing anything pony-related off of so many forums.

That being said, I haven't been here at GBAtemp for a little while now, so I am out of the loop. Are there any specific reasons why pony stuff isn't allowed? I completely respect the decisions of the mods, and I do apologize if the content of my topic breaks any new 'no pony' rules, but I would sincerely like to know if and why pony stuff isn't acceptable here at the EoF.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
penguindefender said:
Are there any specific reasons why pony stuff isn't allowed?

p1ngpong said:
QUOTE(FrozenIndignation @ Jul 6 2011, 11:47 AM) Im still going to be making pony threads
dry.gif

No you wont!
tpi.gif

Anyway, we have had a pony thread before, the eof doesn't need dozens of them. Also the eof doesn't need 20 spam pony meme pictures randomly appearing in one thread that has zero to do with ponies. The odd posting of a meme here and there when its relevant and actually amusing is fine. But not all the time, seriously now guys, its killing this place. So start using your imaginations a bit more.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err this is gonna be locked pretty soon cause of the source of that picture >_>

Thats the LAST time I go to a site that i see on a picture...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Mines are all the dragon ball animes. Im also enjoying Fullmetal alchemist and my hero academia