ROM Hack is anyone making a Kousoku Card Battle: Card Hero translation patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Nope, not that i are aware off. Now if you want it translated visit here : http://gbatemp.net/topic/288635-clean-official-translation-requests-topic/

Reactions: 1 person

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were a group of people who were working on it, but last I checked, they've already given up.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You want a fast translation patch ? Here I come !
...In fact the dev have done it themselves, the english text is here on the cartridge waiting for you
All the text is located in the Msg directory, just swap the jp and us directories... et voila !
Doing early translation is really great these days...

EDIT : It might need some tweaking as the game seems to hang with just a swap...

This is what I found after a quick google search.... Don't really know what came of it though.

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want a fast translation patch ? Here I come !
...In fact the dev have done it themselves, the english text is here on the cartridge waiting for you
All the text is located in the Msg directory, just swap the jp and us directories... et voila !
Doing early translation is really great these days...

EDIT : It might need some tweaking as the game seems to hang with just a swap...

This is what I found after a quick google search.... Don't really know what came of it though.

If I remember correctly, there were both jap and eng direcetories, but the english directory was only like 10% of the japanese directory. So it would'nt have worked.

Stardustmaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the help but if anyone wants to find one or know where to find one or start to translate it i would be happy to help in anyway

RagoXXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
wish this project was active cause the gameplay is actually good enough just like - Live Battle Card for DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk