Gaming Is anyone interested Mario Kart Super Circuit Hacking

BM1467

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone hear interested in hacking Mario Kart Super Circuit. I’ve created a discord for people Are interested. If you want to join message me or comment and I’ll give you the invite.

I have a few people already in there. :)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not personally interested, but maybe you should expand a bit more on what you are doing, wether or not you and the people in your discord are like, hackers and have like tools or done spriteswaps or course edits, or more like "idea people" looking for someone to make a hack for them and all that stuff.

BM1467

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Clydefrosch good point, to expand on we are trying to do. We are trying to create a course editor, harder AI and if possible custom items

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would I use discord when we have perfectly serviceable forums here, indeed forums likely being a better option than a proprietary server that could be gone tomorrow and people have to make accounts and download proprietary software to even see?

BM1467

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@FAST6191 the only reason I chose discord is because not many people are into GBA games much less super circuit. So to me personally it’s best to have a server that strictly made for MKSC so people who are interested can straight instead for searching for forums

BM1467

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anybody is good at GBA ASM please contact me we are running into some issues. one of my friends created a stat editor for the game so we have made some progress. Any help would be awesome!

thanks

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why not share what you have with the world to try to drum up some interest? The more people that know the better. Otherwise it looks like you are just an ideas man that wants us to join a .tk site, freeboards, msn/aol/ventrillo/mumble/teamspeak/efnet/skype group, facebook group, wikia page, subreddit...

What sort of assembly help are you looking for?

BM1467

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unknown.png

@FAST6191 we dont understand why this is breaking. but you have a point. but i have created a forum in the past and nobody seem to care so that's why i thought of a discord. so far we have created a stat editor for the game but we want to reach farther than that. eventually we want to create a track editor simliar to epic edit

BM1467

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good news! we've found the track data!
is anyone good with pointers? we've found the track data in Mario Kart Super Circuit. and we are Trying to find how the game accesses it so we can save it in a different location to where it is in the original game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.