mrchew

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if so it would help me alot i remember see a post on here but i cant find it so just respond with a link or if u would like to create my skin that would be nice

the skin would be of the new anime heroic age
bow.gif

mrchew

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TY so much do u no of the series
anyway you can find the pics on google first type in heroic age screens on the second page last image click that it should say ktkore.hitori-janai.net at the bottom the first 2 images i want that apper when you turn your ds on scroll down tell you reach episode 2 get the first image in that row then the one right below it for the fist one i mentioned will go on the top screen and so on the next 2 or on episode 3 at the top get the 8th image going left to right then get the last one from episode 3 you can choose what u want for the icons but make it white text again TY☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1. firist top screen episode 02 first image

2. first second screen episode02 3rd image

3. second top screen episode 03 8th image

4. second bottom screen episode 03 last image

13thReaper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can you please re-edit your post cuz i cannot understand any of it so do you want the images like the first one be on top screen and the image right after on the bottom screen then you want us to post wutever icons? also if im right than wut you want for the game menu, you know when you click on GAME?

mrchew

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please re-edit your post cuz i cannot understand any of it so do you want the images like the first one be on top screen and the image right after on the bottom screen then you want us to post wutever icons? also if im right than wut you want for the game menu, you know when you click on GAME?

your right the first 2 i mention or the ones that you see when you turn the ds on then the next 2 you see after you click game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)