Hardware Is anyone else tired of Nintendo right now?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That’s the way they have always been! Headstrong and defiant to change, I applaud the often risky business moves they seemingly nonsensically throw out there but they always pull through.. The 3DS/2DS family nailed the handheld market with outdated hardware and then along came the switch which has had the typical Nintendo following. I would say they are getting more praise than critism :)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That’s the way they have always been! Headstrong and defiant to change, I applaud the often risky business moves they seemingly nonsensically throw out there but they always pull through.. The 3DS/2DS family nailed the handheld market with outdated hardware and then along came the switch which has had the typical Nintendo following. I would say they are getting more praise than critism :)
The thing with the 3ds is that they took a truly rough start, and turned it around all while giving us great games to play. If the Vita had the support the 3DS did? It'd have done extremely well.

The Switch is taking the Wii U and its failures and turning them around. We're getting the WII U catalog, slowly but surely. Which, kind of sucks. It speaks volumes. Not only about Nintendo, but the consumers as well.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, so long as they keep making stuff like Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild, they can act as dumbasses in other areas. A good Metroid would be nice, tho.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
their shit with fan games is a MAJOR reason i stopped purchasing games and started pirating them next thing you'll know they go after fanfictions the want to utterly destroy their own fans their doing a damn good job at it too it sickens me actually

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tired of life yes, tired of nintendo not really its par for the course nintendo always does there own thing. Do i agree with most of their decisions, no and then again im not a a multi-billion dollar company with a stable fan base and enough money saved up that i can literally wipe my a$$ with money for the next century and still be doing fine.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
their shit with fan games is a MAJOR reason i stopped purchasing games and started pirating them next thing you'll know they go after fanfictions the want to utterly destroy their own fans their doing a damn good job at it too it sickens me actually
On today's episode of "First World Problems"

I understand your frustration, but they're not doing anything wrong.

Reactions: ry755

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has been pretty shitty recently but Sony has been worse and Microsofts console is useless. Nintendo and Sony continue to provide games i cant get on my pc so ill keep using their systems from time to time, especially nintendos, but its been a long time since my main platform was a Nintendo system. Their shitty handling of online, vc and lack of any powerful console means theyre my secondary system just for exclusives or games i want portably, and nothing online because i refuse to pay for a basic feature. I only use my ps4 at this point for bloodborne or occasionally gow/tlou, and i think ive used my xbox a total of 2 hours in the last few years.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. I don't expect Nintendo to cater to me. ...I do expect Square-Enix to cater to me however YO SQUARE WHERE THE FUCK IS A NEW TACTICS GAME IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE THE LAST ONE. >_>

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Not really. I don't expect Nintendo to cater to me. ...I do expect Square-Enix to cater to me however YO SQUARE WHERE THE FUCK IS A NEW TACTICS GAME IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE THE LAST ONE. >_>
Square, please. Listen to us! I'd be okay with a Tactics Collection!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically OP wants Nintendo to not only cater to his every will and wish but also the millions upon millions of the so-called Nintendo fans.

This is practically impossible, there is no company who pleases everyone, and no matter how hard they try to please people someone else will find a reason to complain.

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're tired of something? Don't use it. Don't buy it. Don't cry.

I'm with Nintendo since Entertainment System. I don't love all ways and decisions they made but Nintendo knows how to bring fun to families and casual gamers.
So... where's the problem?

It's the same thing with EA or Ubisoft. Everybody crys about their release politics, DLCs... and everybody's buying their games.

Again: Don't cry, just don't use stuff you don't like. That's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4