Gaming Is anyone else really looking forward to FIFA?

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really a bummer with the Journey Mode.. Can't understand why they remove it on the switch version. But Fifa is more a game you play with others than for the story :D
Journey uses the "Frostbite" engine, but sadly EA is too lazy to port that over to Switch yet.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

almost no one here does their research and thinks the Switch is weaker than a Raspberry Pi.
That made me chuckle.

But Fifa is more a game you play with others than for the story
This. It's not that the journey mode isn't important but most just want to play a straight match whether online or offline.

I might get FIFA on the Switch someday but not anytime soon, that MSRP is just too damn high.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sarcasm...
I know you're a Nintendo fanboy.
Sarcasm is pretty hard to tell trough the internet. And trust me, I can really point out the flaws of the company, there's a lot, but the Switch's power is so often under-estimated that it's pathetic lol.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sarcasm is pretty hard to tell trough the internet. And trust me, I can really point out the flaws of the company, there's a lot, but the Switch's power is so often under-estimated that it's pathetic lol.

I'm pretty sure that "it isn't much stronger neither" and "it isn't much stronger neither ;o;" clearly tells what answer is sarcasm and which isn't.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I play Soccer, but not on any console I have... they are boring... so no... no FIFA for me ever!

Those games always, and I mean always end being sold for really cheap when the console is about to be discontinued. Can't really understand why they keep being produced at all, every single "new" edition is just the same boring thing. I'd rather prefer playing real life soccer.

Last edited by CMDreamer,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I play Soccer, but not on any console I have... they are boring... so no... no FIFA for me ever!

Those games always, and I mean always end being sold for really cheap when the console is about to be discontinued. Can't really understand why they keep being produced at all, every single "new" edition is just the same boring thing. I'd rather prefer playing real life soccer.
Football games generally do lose their value once the next yearly version is out but on Nintendo consoles it's a bit different. FIFA 13 on WiiU at least in UK for example it has never dropped absolutely to the bare minimum of 99p (like 99c though not an accurate currency exchange) but then again that was the only footy game on the WiiU.

It would be good if PES made its way to the Switch so there would be at least two football games or more on the system to play and then it would cancel the prices being overly high.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
If it supports 2-players with 2 joy cons than ya I will. Need some variety playing multiplayer on the go

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Actually, I already reserved the Switch version of FIFA 18.

The "ranking" of console versions will be something like PS4 > XB1 > NS > Last Gen

It is a good game to play with my non-gamers coworkers at break times, I hope

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I already reserved the Switch version of FIFA 18.

The "ranking" of console versions will be something like PS4 > XB1 > NS > Last Gen

It is a good game to play with my non-gamers coworkers at break times, I hope
Will need to give you game when it's out (bagsy Celtic!)

wizra

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I have pre-ordered FIFA 18 for Switch, put $50 on it.

It will be an awesome game for those who like FIFA series and the portability will be great. I would like a mario soccer game on the switch too. Mario Strikers GCN VC will be a dream come true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse