Gaming Is Anyone Else In A DS Gaming Funk?

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Moots said:
Fuck, first this becomes a shitty suggest a game for me thread. Now its turning into a shitty recommend me a book thread.

I swear to god, you people mostly read Garbage here. If I here another person mention Twilight, I'll fucking vomit. Have you ever read a well written book? Young Adult vampire romance? Do you get a free fucking emo hair cut with each purchase?

You want to read well written fantasy, with some fucking intelligence to it check out Pratchett. His regular discworld novels are amazing as well as his young adult stuff with Tiffany Aching and the Feegles.

God damn JK Rowling ruined it for all. Now every R-tard is just rushing to make the next big young adult fucking book series.

God fucking damnit, young adult vampire romance? Seriously, I just puked in my mouth abit. Go read some classics or something, something with some substance.

Fucking no wonder you dumb son of a bitches loved TWEWY.

You should however read any of Robert Howard's original Conan novels. Jordan does a few solid Conan books aswell.
Yay, it's Moots!
smileipb2.png

I didn't think this was a suggest a game thread in the beginning, and it certainly isn't now. And 2 posts in 4 pages ('till you chimed in) hardly makes it a recommend-a-book thread. As for twilight... eh. Can't fault teenage girls for being teenage girls. I just accepted that having ovaries and being a certain age creates a target demographic for pure garbage and moved on. If anything, I'd rather hear idiots claiming Twilight is good than hear idiots claiming House of Leaves is good/scary/well written. My god, that fucking book was such fucking garbage. HoL fans > Twilight fans in terms of retardedness.

Pratchett's discworld stuff is great, as long as Rincewind is the main character. I can't stand any of the other storylines.
And I'm fine with the rush for the next big young adult series, as long as they keep writing, maybe something good will pop up among the garbage.
Preferably something with wizards and shit.

Not looking forward to any DS games at all. Recently got into ipod touch gaming (same business model as the DS; sea of shit with pearls in it, only more extreme) so the DS is really gathering dust now. Can't even be bothered to do the daily card downloads.
unsure.gif

I hadn't even fired up GBAtemp in a week or more, but a friend reminded me that an early dump of KH might be due, so I went in to see if there was a shitstorm yet. Calling it now; one 50+ pages thread when the scene release comes, or GBAtemp being down for "maintenance".

edit; book recommendations taken in consideration.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.