Gaming Is anyone else here in Phantasy Star Online 2?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://pso2.jp/

Just wondering if there is. PSO games are always better if you have regular partners, and I could use some. PM me if you don't want to share info publically in this thread.

Just some quick PSO2 info:
- Technically it's Japan only, but they don't block any IP ranges, so any country can download/connect/play
- PC and Vita, cross-server
- Free to play on both systems
- English patches that translate nearly everything except item names available
- It essentially blends the fan-chosen best parts of PSO and PSU into one game
- Having a Gamepad REALLY helps, but it's playable without one

I'll add more to that list if anyone has any questions here.
Anyone willing to join me?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's native gamepad support? Or do you have to bind the keys with an external program like xpadder?
I'll totally update my files and start playing again, I love the feel of a controller.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need to figure out why it keeps booting me for security reasons, then I can play :[

EDIT: Also mouse and keyboard for life. I can't imagine playing with a gamepad...

Reactions: Gundam Eclipse

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's native gamepad support? Or do you have to bind the keys with an external program like xpadder?
I'll totally update my files and start playing again, I love the feel of a controller.
Native, yes.

EDIT: EDIT: Son of a bitch, this post and the one below it were supposed to be in the same post.... not sure why it did this.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to figure out why it keeps booting me for security reasons, then I can play :[

EDIT: Also mouse and keyboard for life. I can't imagine playing with a gamepad...

Try posting here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42 They know all there is to know about pso2.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, this post and the one above it were supposed to be in the same post.... not sure why it did this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he...