Gaming Is anyone else dying to see what the Switch OS looks like?

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not seen the Shield OS, but that sounds interesting.

I was thinking about the switch. It seems that they took concepts from many different gaming consoles, I think the three most obvious ones are the shield, the xbox, and the ps vita. The shield since its a tablet, the xbox since the controller is similar, and the ps vita due to its similar design and portability(also could be the ds but the vita looks closer to me).

tarumbo83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about the switch. It seems that they took concepts from many different gaming consoles, I think the three most obvious ones are the shield, the xbox, and the ps vita. The shield since its a tablet, the xbox since the controller is similar, and the ps vita due to its similar design and portability(also could be the ds but the vita looks closer to me).
Interesting, the physical Switch design looks appealing but a little... odd? to me. It kind of looks like a fan-made mockup, but it's real. Pretty weird.

Offtopic: Our avatars are the same just yours is zoomed out :O

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, the physical Switch design looks appealing but a little... odd? to me. It kind of looks like a fan-made mockup, but it's real. Pretty weird.

Offtopic: Our avatars are the same just yours is zoomed out :O

Yeah, almost, perhaps they intend to get a reaction and then work some more on it.
And our avatars...:grog:

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no.... just... wtf just...

update your fucking signature, its no longer the nx
Lol sorry didn't mean to sound rude, but the loadiine styled loader just doesn't seem like it would be something the switch would use. I feel like they might try to make it more like the Xbox one's/ps4's, but of course in their own Nintendo style.
As for the signature, *updates signature*

Last edited by incidentallyscribble,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha dont worry, you weren't rude at all, i simply were kidding
Lol sorry didn't mean to sound rude, but the loadiine styled loader just doesn't seem like it would be something the switch would use. I feel like they might try to make it more like the Xbox one's/ps4's, but id course in their own Nintendo style.
As for the signature, *updates signature*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.