Gaming Is anyone currently playing Genshin Impact?

GameSystem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has crossplay between PS4/PC/Phone, but I'm currently playing on PC on North American server.

I just hit adventure rank 16 and unlocked co-op play, but I know next to nothing about this game since I went in totally blind.
Is there anyone that has general tips for being better? I know about the "repeatedly creating a new account and rushing to knight headquarters and make a wish" thing until you roll a 5 star character, but I didn't really feel like doing that, but I'm sure there are a hundred non-extreme small things that would make me ten times better at this game. I'm saving all my experience books because I don't know if I should waste them on 4 star characters, and I've been fine so far and I can still kill level 28 world bosses and stuff with a team of level 1 characters, but I'm certainly positive that's not the correct way to do things.

I guess I'm also up for just random group play if anyone feels like doing that as well.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ME :) i play it on both Android and PC.

I think it supports crossplatform play, but does it support cross-region play too?

GameSystem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ME :) i play it on both Android and PC.

I think it supports crossplatform play, but does it support cross-region play too?
According to the main site, you can't do cross-region play.

They say the only way to play with people from another region is to make a new account and set it to that region.

Last edited by GameSystem,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
According to the main site, you can't do cross-region play.

They say the only way to play with people from another region is to make a new account and set it to that region.
THIS IS A REALLY DUMB DECISION! It doesn't make any sense since it's not an E-sport game, thus input delay is not that important in PVE.

Reactions: felix.200

GameSystem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS A REALLY DUMB DECISION! It doesn't make any sense since it's not an E-sport game, thus input delay is not that important in PVE.
Yeah I admit that it's stupid. It could force everyone further down the road to migrate to a single server if that's where all the players are. That's assuming that you need a group for anything. I don't really know though.

GameSystem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good choice. I'm still playing because of a lack of better things to do, but I can't wait until Blue Protocol comes out so I can quit this game forever.

Sharaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I do! I actually played few times in the last month due to personal reasons, but after level 30 game life was a bit more complicated. Still have to try update 1.1 tho!
Also, saving up gems to pull Xiao at soon he gets released, I totally love his concept!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool