Hardware Is anybody selling external HDDs for Playstation 4?

dozvgkka69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard there are few people from Brazil here that offer that service - please post here or DM me. I was considering on getting external HDD from general retailer (like Amazon) but I don't want to run into risk of those not being tailored specifically for Playstation 4 gaming, enabling long gaming sessions.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's no such thing as a hard drive optimized for PS4 (or Xbone), only marketing in action. Just buy whatever USB 3.0 drive of reasonable quality and price you can find. Check reviews but past the manufacturer of the drive inside the enclosure, there tends to not much difference. Some will bundle in whatever garbage software they want to throw at you but if you're using it on a console it's of no use as the drive is getting formatted to a proprietary format anyways.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no such thing as a hard drive optimized for PS4 (or Xbone), only marketing in action. Just buy whatever USB 3.0 drive of reasonable quality and price you can find.

Make sure it doesn't have built in USB ports or pS4 will think you've plugged it into a hub and refuse to use it as external storage. Sony wankers.

Reactions: Aew4life

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just buy a Western Digital My pastport for Cheap, it has usb 3.0 and very cheap, and should last long time. It also comes with a little case to carry it in. You won't need a Y cable like the wii u which is good. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on...