Homebrew Is an SD card needed to install Wii U CFW?

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally own a 256GB card with only 20GBs free. I don't recall how much it was, but it's worked perfectly. it's a PNY card.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can use a 2gb sd card. emuNAND is not required to have CFW features.
Yes, doesn't matter unless you're backing up discs, in which case you probably want 32 GB.
You're both forgetting that games need to be installed from the SD card, and those can be over 20GB in space. So a 32GB minimum is recommended.
If so, what size is reccomended?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
32GB minimum for installing games, the files to install need to be stored on SD and they can be over 20GB in size.

Reactions: DarthDub

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
You're both forgetting that games need to be installed from the SD card, and those can be over 20GB in space. So a 32GB minimum is recommended.

32GB minimum for installing games, the files to install need to be stored on SD and they can be over 20GB in size.
I said specifically that 32 GB would only matter if you're backing up your discs. If you're only playing game mods or something then you'd probably only need 2 GB.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

I'm not forgetting that. Games aren't a requirement. He didn't ask what's needed to install CFW. Not whats recommended for games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr