Is a Mario + Rabids: Sparks of Hope 1080p and 720p patch possible?

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes! Would be really great!
I have found the forum+thread+post# but can´t download it because I am not a member there.

vanraz86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry. All my mods are 4PDA exclusive now. Maybe someday I'll change my mind.
I don't mind if someone provides you a link, but I won't post it myself.

By any chance are you working on P5R? The resolution and image quality are atrocious, even with the ReverseNX

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But has the content been removed? I get the 404 error when trying to download it...

EDIT: got it :)
EDIT 2: amazing work! game looks great now!

Last edited by jnl1,

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a 720p/1080p patch + shadow enhancements over on that Russian form but I can't link to it because warez. It's by GBATemp user ecl0674 or user ECLIPSE00074 over on the Russian forums.
But the patch itself should be OK? Mods, please let me know if this is not OK to post.

Yes! Would be really great!
I have found the forum+thread+post# but can´t download it because I am not a member there.
Privet, ya teper' uchastnik foruma ).
Okay. It´s understandable, but solving a captcha with cyrillic letters is quite hard for me ;)
Yes. It took me a while to rea
lise that there were line breaks in the mi
ddle of words…

I will attach the file (just the resolution patch for now) and instructions here. @ecl0674, please let me know if this does not count as providing the link (privately?) and you want me to remove it.

For game version 1.1.2028814

Instructions:
Unpack the folder 0100317013770000
from the archive and copy it to atmosphere /contents
TitleID (folder name) from the archive must match the TitleID of your game ( usually written in the name of the main file) .

It is recommended to use 4IFIR to achieve the best performance.

About overclocking / performance and more:
Normal option:
In portable mode, overclock to 614/1600 or (if you use 4IFIR'om) to 537/1996. Perhaps, in some locations, more overclocking is required.
In the docking station, overclock everything to the maximum.
60 frames, variant 1: Only for 4IFIR users and owners of Mariko revision of the console. In portable mode, overclock to 1785/1497/1996. Perhaps, in some locations, Maximized overclocking will be required.
In the docking station, overclock everything to the maximum, 60 frames will not even be on Maximized.
60 frames, option 2:For 4IFIR users only. In portable mode, overclock to 1785/768/1996. Perhaps, in some locations, more overclocking is required.

Of course, options for 60 frames can be set without 4IFIR, but you will not achieve stable 60 frames.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ils8j5507...28814_Switch_Graphics_Mod_21.10.2022.zip?dl=0

Reactions: proffk

ragnarok_approaches123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Normal option: In portable mode, overclock to 614/1600 or (if you use 4IFIR'om) to 537/1996. Perhaps, in some locations, more overclocking is required.
60 frames, variant 1: Only for 4IFIR users and owners of Mariko revision of the console. In portable mode, overclock to 1785/1497/1996. Perhaps, in some locations, Maximized overclocking will be required.
In the docking station, overclock everything to the maximum, 60 frames will not even be on Maximized.
60 frames, option 2:For 4IFIR users only. In portable mode, overclock to 1785/768/1996. Perhaps, in some locations, more overclocking is required.
What is the difference between these options? I can only guess that the normal option runs at 720p 30fps, variant 1 runs at 720p 60fps and variant 2 runs at a lower resolution at 60fps. How do we select between the different options?
Post automatically merged:

Won't these 60fps patches drain the battery a lot quicker in portable mode?
Yes

Last edited by ragnarok_approaches123,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb