Hardware Is a 3DS worth my money?

MaartenMx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loving that statement....to the guy you replied to I say go play angry birds on your HD phone and STFU....I mean virtual gamepads are so damned lame only a few games created for play on a touch screen are really worth a damned (like angry birds) but even then they are not the same expierence as playing something on a real gaming handheld.....if phones were all that for gaming then the 3DS would not be selling like hotcakes and have over 30mil units already sold in a little over 2 years. 3DS will never reach the 150mil level of DS but 75-100mil is very likely given the fact the library is just going to keep getting better and better....I mean Pokemon, Zelda incoming.....Fairly Brave, Yoshi, SSB and who knows what else next year....please God (I mean Nintendo) bring us a new 2D metriod platformer on 3DS.....pleaaaasee...and konami get back to the Castlevania formula that worked so well on GBA and DS and screw whatever you were trying with the recent 3DS one.

I did not say he should game on his phone, because ofcourse; you need good controls and good games, 2 things phones don't really offer for more advanced games. What I really meant is how come the 3DS still has this 2007-2008 ish screen qualitie instead of some more modern higher resolution one.

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
well its basically on the games.
thats the main reason i got the 3ds just for the games ( not for the 3d feature which is pretty cool after i tried it )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch...