Homebrew Is 9.9 better than 9.0 for ninjhax 2 ?

randomdev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All is on the title. I don't know if I update or no... The 9.0 system has been installed with 3dnus (there were 2 missing CIA during the installation)...
The 9.9 sys is newer than 9.0.
So can anyone help me ? Thanks :)

(Sorry for my bad english)

randomdev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, but cfw and piracy aren't my priorities. I only use ninjhax :) and i think gw team will make new exploit compatible, no ?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shouldn't make any difference to ninjhax.
There are good reasons to stay on 9.0, there may be some reasons to update to 9.9, but those reasons probably won't be ninjhax-related. Personally I'd strongly recommend staying on 9.0.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Without meaning I launched MH4U CIA version, from a CFW and the console update when i lauched the game.

I see... That's really unfortunate. Well.. I hope you can get an answer though. Not much I can do to help in your case otherwise I would.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a NAND backup from when you were on 9.0, then you can downgrade it again. Really, your best bet would have been to use 9.0 System Firmware with rxTools or ReiNAND in order to run EmuNAND, which you could then update to 9.9 Firmware, while keeping hacks. The main thing I worry about in terms of out of region games on non-CFW, is that you can't install out of region updates without CFW. That'll hold you back in some cases, and will affect your experience. If you get the chance, I recommend you downgrade the console.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 9.1.0.21J Nand Backup, but how to backup ?
To restore the backup, you need to solder a SD-reader to your consoles mainboard. On the 3DSXL and 2DS, this is fairly easy, but the N3DS/XL and 3DS are a bit more difficult. Either way, it should be done by a professional hardware tech. Look for a Cell phone repair shop, they usually have someone in-house that has those skills.

All NAND pinouts for all models can be found on this page:

http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Hardware

And an example install can be found in this video:

And a compatible SD reader, confirmed by members on this board, can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Anker®-Reader-RS-MMC-Support-Warranty/dp/B006T9B6R2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: