Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be cool if you could use TDVS to change Animal Crossing: New Leaf stuff like you could with the AC:NL Ram Editor?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TDVS looks so cool. I'm gonna rename the folder, the .3DSX and the .SMDH to SaveDataFiler :ph34r:
What is SaveDataFiler exactly? Is it like an older version of TDVS?

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if this reply started page 100?

EDIT: Damn, I tried.

Anyway, Ironfall won't be down for good like P.T. is. What I suppose Nintendo would do is take it down, patch the game, then put it back up once FW 10.0 is out.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, Ironfall won't be down for good like P.T. is. What I suppose Nintendo would do is take it down, patch the game, then put it back up once FW 10.0 is out.
I think the reason Smealum was absent was because he had to reveal the exploit to nintendo, hence why they're patching it. How would Nintendo know what the exploit was if it was never released?

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You tried.

Also yeah that's what I think is gonna happen, hope it doesn't happen before Ironhax though.

Crimsonova

Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FW 10.0 better have more features and not just "Improving the user experience."/"Increased Stability"
EDIT: Page 100 yaaay! Now this thread can die!

Reactions: Megalegacy98

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the reason Smealum was absent was because he had to reveal the exploit to nintendo, hence why they're patching it. How would Nintendo know what the exploit was if it was never released?

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... you guys know how Ironhax when it was booting into homebrew the signature was still "Ninjihax 2.0 beta"? I wonder if it would be possible if he used the Ninjihax save to boot it. But I'm just guessing! I know very little on the 3DS's programming and how it all works! -_(^-^)_-

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't tried it personally since I don't have use for play coins, but I don't see why it wouldn't
Oh ok thanks.

idk why, but this is the most hype I've been in my life. Guess I don't get hyped up that much lol.;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hm... you guys know how Ironhax when it was booting into homebrew the signature was still "Ninjihax 2.0 beta"? I wonder if it would be possible if he used the Ninjihax save to boot it. But I'm just guessing! I know very little on the 3DS's programming and how it all works! -_(^-^)_-
Someone pointed it out and he was like:

"hey changing a title is hard work ok"

So yeah

Reactions: mbcrazed

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know this though? smealum has proven himself with ninjhax 1 and 2, so when he says he found an exploit in a game for homebrew, he's probably not kidding.

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know this though? smealum has proven himself with ninjhax 1 and 2, so when he says he found an exploit in a game for homebrew, he's probably not kidding.
I know, I'm saying that Nintendo wouldn't easily be able to patch an exploit if they don't know the ACTUAL EXPLOIT ITSELF is and how it's used. I don't think you understood me for a moment. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q