Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a o3ds that was never updated and is on firmware 7.2.0-0 but it doesn't have browser support so no browser exploit. should I update and install ironfall or should I wait on 7.2.0-0 ?
If there is no browser, then update. No real reason to stay, if you can't use the browser (I think).

Now to explain why. You can't use Ninjhax or any other hax for those firmwares because they all use the browser as part of their chain of exploits used to gain access to the system. So without the browser, none of these will work.

Reactions: Deleted-369620
D

Deleted-369620

Stay on the current fw, wait for OoT3DHax.
If there is no browser, then update. No real reason to stay, if you can't use the browser (I think).

Now to explain why. You can't use Ninjhax or any other hax for those firmwares because they all use the browser as part of their chain of exploits used to gain access to the system. So without the browser, none of these will work.
Since I don't have zelda and I am not going to buy it I should update since there are no disadvantages right?

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not released yet, but can someone please screencap this message or send it to smea and tell him I said thank you for all the work he's done? I just moved to China, so when he does release it I can region unlock my 2DS and buy games. That personally means a lot to me. So THANK YOU SMEA FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT PERSON! ( I would send him a message myself, but China blocks almost all social media. I think it's high time for a VPN! ;) )

Reactions: josamilu

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So is all of positive or not?

By the way I don't think he deleted those posts for no reason. Either he's mad, sad, or tired. Or he's REALLY busy with the exploit.

EDIT: Also, KIND of odd how Nintendo hasn't removed Ironfall from eshop yet. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: @SylverReZ costco in the UK is only available to certain people, not everyone is eligible - in...