Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread has 58 pages and most of the posts within are generally variations on 'can't wait for it to be released!' or 'oh my god what's going on he's never releasing it he's been hacked RIP'.

I suppose it's a bit too much to hope for actual discussion that goes a little bit beyond that.

what makes you think he has been hacked? would it be the fact he has not posted? don't think so or is it that his web page is not loading (it may be working now don't know) I don't think that is proof that he has been hacked ether.

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread has 58 pages and most of the posts within are generally variations on 'can't wait for it to be released!' or 'oh my god what's going on he's never releasing it he's been hacked RIP'.

I suppose it's a bit too much to hope for actual discussion that goes a little bit beyond that.
There's nothing much to talk about, this is just a way to keep the thread active.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding onto that; Exceptionally if you look at the bigger picture, it could potentially lead to; "yes, Gateway on 9.9 systems."

Yes but no if it would lead to any thing it would be something that would not even use a gateway card because every one is wonting something that can be used with out having to buy a gateway card. Gateway is a wast of money #RIPGATEWAY

Mr.Kattykat

Professional Procrastinator
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
what makes you think he has been hacked? would it be the fact he has not posted? don't think so or is it that his web page is not loading (it may be working now don't know) I don't think that is proof that he has been hacked ether.

Excuse me can you read or

And I mean, I get that this is all entirely speculative at the moment, but just posting absolute garbage in a thread for the sake of keeping it active isn't healthy.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me can you read or

And I mean, I get that this is all entirely speculative at the moment, but just posting absolute garbage in a thread for the sake of keeping it active isn't healthy.

seeing that this Thread is all a lot of 0's and 1's It does not need healthy as it does not eat,workout,etc

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really getting worried now. I hope Smea's okay, and I hope Nintendo isn't doing something serious like a lawsuit or a C&D :(

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really getting worried now. I hope Smea's okay, and I hope Nintendo isn't doing something serious like a lawsuit or a C&D :(

It is prob more or less something that has to do with his personal life. If they did not file a lawsuit or a C&D with Ninjahack then I really don't think they will with this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OMFG really! Just don't click on it guys it will more less piss you off.

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a screenshot, for people who can't see it

p88ik.jpg

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was reading the comments on twitter.. why people are so dumb sometimes? he is making a homebrew for us for free and people still going to blame him because he is "late" to announce this and because he "disappeared" without say a word. he has a life and problems just like us.. many people dont give him some time to resolve his problems and keep complaining. I hate people sometimes..

Reactions: SomeGamer

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was reading the comments on twitter.. why people are so dumb sometimes? he is making a homebrew for us for free and people still going to blame him because he is "late" to announce this and because he "disappeared" without say a word. he has a life and problems just like us.. many people dont give him some time to resolve his problems and keep complaining. I hate people sometimes..

If I was him I would delay it just because of how others do him.

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He's not late tho, since's not monday yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Woke