Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You guys are losing your shit, wtf, you're all here checking his twitter and commenting everything that is and isn't happening...

The man is human, let him breathe.
yeah cuz we're supposedly "forcing" him to release Ironhax. -_- Stuff like this happens, this shows support and persistent interest.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sort of thing eminds me of the little Coloress Meme game (that Plagued the BW2 (U) release thread years back) that was a nightmare of fun well nightmare for the mods cleaning the thread up but fun for us :)

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It would be funny if he doesn't release it because of those spoiled and entiteld individuals in here.

If a girl says shes going on a date with you on Sunday, but then she doesn't come and ignores you, doesnt that make you mad?

If someone says he is gonna give you a gift for your birthday, but instead gives nothing and ignores you, doesnt that make you mad?

Now if a certain frenchman promises you a exploit called Ironhax by the end of the week, but then posts nothing for 24 freaking hours, doesnt THAT make you mad?

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
If a girl says shes going on a date with you on Sunday, but then she doesn't come and ignores you, doesnt that make you mad?

If someone says he is gonna give you a gift for your birthday, but instead gives nothing and ignores you, doesnt that make you mad?

Now if a certain frenchman promises you a exploit called Ironhax by the end of the week, but then posts nothing for 24 freaking hours, doesnt THAT make you mad?

I never knew this until some time ago, in many European countries, including France and the Netherlands, is Sunday the last day of the week. I always use Saturday as the end of the week, though, because it always was Saturday and because of my religion

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't it like 14:24 where he lives?

Noooo

Real time there:
Screenshot_2015-08-09-19-25-40.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: