Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't inject stuff that's blatantly fake/invalid and you'll be fine. PKhex for example only generates valid pokemon unless you screw with settings

Reactions: fmkid

fatmouseman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,

so, set up all the ironhax stuff, i load the file in the game and it locks up my n3ds
currently in emunand 9.5.0-23E (not sure if this is too old to run it or not)
cubicninja hack works for me too btw.

i just want to be able to load homebrew channel without wifi

Kitastrofe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have version 9.9 26U and I extracted all the files to my SD card but when I run youtube it says Error code:003-2001 Could not connect to the internet. I feel like i'm the only one with this issue. if you could help thank you!

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly, after I installed the fixed HBL smea tweeted, not only was I able to play GameYob on my 9.9 o3ds, but ALL my homebrew worked with sleep mode, including the launcher, when I used Ironhax. But after a while, sleep mode stopped working with homebrew, and I didnt modify a thing prior. I can't explain why it even worked in the first place. What do you guys make of this?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Interestingly, after I installed the fixed HBL smea tweeted, not only was I able to play GameYob on my 9.9 o3ds, but ALL my homebrew worked with sleep mode, including the launcher, when I used Ironhax. But after a while, sleep mode stopped working with homebrew, and I didnt modify a thing prior. I can't explain why it even worked in the first place. What do you guys make of this?
Sleep mode? Are you sure of this?... AFAIK, no "sleep mode" is implemented with HBL or any homebrew, indeed! Only by pressing HOME button allows to close the console and turn off screens, but isn't a "sleep mode".

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sleep mode? Are you sure of this?... AFAIK, no "sleep mode" is implemented with HBL or any homebrew, indeed! Only by pressing HOME button allows to close the console and turn off screens, but isn't a "sleep mode".
Yes, I am sure it was sleep mode. I was able to close my handheld while running GameYob, prboom, and the launcher, and when I would open it, the game would still be running (i dont think the software actually suspended during that time). I knew it wasn't supposed to (my sis' 2ds never did) and it eventually stopped. I know it doesn't make any sense, and like I said, I cannot explain it. But I do kinda wish it would come back.

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes, I am sure it was sleep mode. I was able to close my handheld while running GameYob, prboom, and the launcher, and when I would open it, the game would still be running (i dont think the software actually suspended during that time). I knew it wasn't supposed to (my sis' 2ds never did) and it eventually stopped. I know it doesn't make any sense, and like I said, I cannot explain it. But I do kinda wish it would come back.
Precisely, that's what I mean: No "sleep mode" implemented, strictly speaking, because "sleep mode" suspends the console (and that means saving battery energy), and ATM this is not possible with HBL. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong?

Last edited by fmkid,

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Precisely, that's what I mean: No "sleep mode" implemented, strictly speaking, because "sleep mode" suspends the console (and that means saving battery energy), and ATM this is not possible with HBL. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong?
Still though, the software would run after I closed the 3DS, now closing it halts the software (black screens).

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
OMFG! You are a god.
If you press the home button before you close the console inside homebrew menu, it will resume like normal when you open it up, no black screen!!!!!!

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
OMFG! You are a god.
If you press the home button before you close the console inside homebrew menu, it will resume like normal when you open it up, no black screen!!!!!!
Well, only is a well known trick on gbatemp! I'm not god! :lol: But, thank you anyway!

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then, that's your problem. Just do that, and profit!
But why did it work like normal 3ds software, sin the home button, for like a week, especially since it stopped doing that without me changing anything, thats what I would like to know. But alas, probably not even smea could explain that phenomenon.

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
But why did it work like normal 3ds software, sin the home button, for like a week, especially since it stopped doing that without me changing anything, thats what I would like to know. But alas, probably not even smea could explain that phenomenon.
IDK, it's just a mistery :lol:... And Smealum himself said any "sleep mode" was not implemented! Look here, second paragraph: http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality