Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like Ironhax doesn't want to run no matter what I do (same error over and over again)... Guess I'm stuck with using the Tubehax...

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Seems these two new hax are really appreciated from the community. I want to show you my website visits only for this day compared to the rest of the month (adf.ly stats):
2aVpjso.png

With a pick of about 600 downloads for CHMM v.1.5 (always adf.ly stats).

Really good to see such an interest for the 3DS scene :D

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get Tubehax, but I'm somewhat afraid of bricking my 3DS. If I install custom themes and then accidentally update with this up will it brick my 3DS? Is it worth it? I'm interested in the emulators as well. Do they work well on OG3DS latest firmware?

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get Tubehax, but I'm somewhat afraid of bricking my 3DS. If I install custom themes and then accidentally update with this up will it brick my 3DS? Is it worth it? I'm interested in the emulators as well. Do they work well on OG3DS latest firmware?

You're not going to mess your system up with a usermode exploit. You're fine.

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I downloaded it and put it on the sd card after i used 2.1 to install ironhax then with 1.1 on the card i booted ironhax will will boot the menu but will lock up when i go to load any homebrew

Do you have ninjhax 1.1? Did u put the 9.2 3dsx file or what? Can u explain it pls?

<- Sysnand 9.5

Btw I'm with CN on Ninjhax 2.0 Beta

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I messed up with my 3ds and I had to format it, Tubehax works fine, but I don't have Ironfall, I don't mind about having to use wifi to use the homebrew channel, tubehax is here to stay? or it's just provisional?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have ninjhax 1.1? Did u put the 9.2 3dsx file or what? Can u explain it pls?

<- Sysnand 9.5

Btw I'm with CN on Ninjhax 2.0 Beta

I just downloaded the ninjhax 1.1b boot.3dsx file from googling it will boot the homebrew launcher and will lock up if i go to load any app. but thats about as far as i got before i give up.

Reactions: Justin20020

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is very, very doubtful that anything else would occur.

Thanks so much for the quick replies! If you understand custom themes, could you explain to me how it works? Like does it install it onto the SD card, or the system, and what would happen if I accidentally updated and could I take it off if need be? The custom themes are mainly what I'm worried about bricking my system if it updates or not being able to be taken off if I need to use something Tubehax blocks.

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for cia install to downgrade back to 9.2 is why but it works then locks up so its been a no go.

This doesn't work. This is not something ironhax/tubehax have the capability to do. It even STARTING is a miracle.

Thanks so much for the quick replies! If you understand custom themes, could you explain to me how it works? Like does it install it onto the SD card, or the system, and what would happen if I accidentally updated and could I take it off if need be? The custom themes are mainly what I'm worried about bricking my system if it updates or not being able to be taken off if I need to use something Tubehax blocks.

I'm not sure! I haven't messed with themes yet because the theme site I tried was down.

In the case of Gateway SysNAND, the eshop just deleted invalid themes. I figure it'll do that and revert to your base theme.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya i will pm it to you hold up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This doesn't work. This is not something ironhax/tubehax have the capability to do. It even STARTING is a miracle.

I'm not sure! I haven't messed with themes yet because the theme site I tried was down.

In the case of Gateway SysNAND, the eshop just deleted invalid themes. I figure it'll do that and revert to your base theme.

ya but I did get it started that is what shocked the hell out of me.

Reactions: Justin20020

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: