Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man pandora battery will have fixed it right up even if you removed everything in the in the system nand it would fix it.
I think I had a barrier though, now that I'm starting to remember it better. My PSP came with a 32MB memory card, so I think space was my issue. As I said, I was 11 or 12 years old, so I didn't have a job to spend money on a bigger card. I ended up getting a Nintendo DS phat the following Christmas and was much happier with it anyway. Hahaha I do remember loading emulators on firmware 1.50 and taking it around with me. I heard the PSP had FANTASTIC homebrew. I'm 21 now, so yea. How time flies... :P

Yey he used the custom theme I made as a icon :D
I was wondering who made that, I used it as well on the updated icon that I hope he sees. lol Very nice theme!

Reactions: QCLasky

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I had a barrier though, now that I'm starting to remember it better. My PSP came with a 32MB memory card, so I think space was my issue. As I said, I was 11 or 12 years old, so I didn't have a job to spend money on a bigger card. I ended up getting a Nintendo DS phat the following Christmas and was much happier with it anyway. Hahaha I do remember loading emulators on firmware 1.50 and taking it around with me. I heard the PSP had FANTASTIC homebrew. I'm 21 now, so yea. How time flies... :P

I was wondering who made that, I used it as well on the updated icon that I hope he sees. lol Very nice theme!

Yes the homebrew on it was out of this world back in the day and the 3DS is gonna get there one day just if we ever get more stuff released. Hell homebrew and cfw is what made the psp and its games sell so well.

Reactions: Selim873 and kehkou

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sVzqIx5.png

V63sgnL.gif

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know why these things are exciting to me. I have everything I need to do this stuff already, yet I always get pumped about new exploits. Maybe one day I'll learn to code and actually contribute.

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

KeroseneZanchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally have been doing nothing for the past half hour except switch between two tabs: smealum's tweets and youtube. Constantly refreshing youtube, twitter auto-updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: