Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
test if the games are wroking onj youtr 3ds it looks like your 3ds may of gotten bricked or something
Smash 3DS works and ironfall does too. Prof Layton (digital) is alright too. BTW I meant redownloading youtube.
EDIT: Youtube STILL doesn't work. The browser won't work either. No homebrew for me I guess.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok, so all of this just went right past me. i have youtube and its still working, but ironfall is long since gone.
anything left i can do to get homebrew?

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so all of this just went right past me. i have youtube and its still working, but ironfall is long since gone.
anything left i can do to get homebrew?

There's no way for you to download Ironfall now, so that front's closed. As for YT, nobody knows how it will work, but I'm willing to bet that Smea plans to use it as an entrypoint just like Ironfall. His tweets were pointing at it being an even more accessible way to get homebrew on 3DS.

But, for the time being, you'll have to wait and see until either, or both, exploits are released.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After some research into the way that the YouTube app handles videos I had discovered that it would be possible to run arbitrary code.
It's a bit hard work because the code would have to be added to a video file using a custom encoder, which I don't have the time and energy to do.
However after searching through all of smealum's emails I've discovered a YouTube account with a video uploaded not that long ago.
It seems that this video does indeed cause the YouTube app to run arbitrary code however it is not useful without any other exploits.
I presume that the exploit will require playing this YouTube video while having an exploit readily installed on your SD card, though I have no evidence that this is the case and have not tested it with any existing exploits.
If anyone would like to do that testing the video will be here before smealum takes it down:
?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Well that backfired spectacularly.

Reactions: duwen and FireGrey

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
After some research into the way that the YouTube app handles videos I had discovered that it would be possible to run arbitrary code.
It's a bit hard work because the code would have to be added to a video file using a custom encoder, which I don't have the time and energy to do.
However after searching through all of smealum's emails I've discovered a YouTube account with a video uploaded not that long ago.
It seems that this video does indeed cause the YouTube app to run arbitrary code however it is not useful without any other exploits.
I presume that the exploit will require playing this YouTube video while having an exploit readily installed on your SD card, though I have no evidence that this is the case and have not tested it with any existing exploits.
If anyone would like to do that testing the video will be here before smealum takes it down:
?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

or it could have you do the browser glitch have files on sd card and go to a certian website that will crash the app and boot up the homebrew

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
or it could have you do the browser glitch have files on sd card and go to a certian website that will crash the app and boot up the homebrew
I FIXED IT!!!! I FIXED IT!!!
Turns out, I had auto obtain DNS in the settings turned off (was for a experiment) now the browser works!!!! Thanks for your help! Still has the '' doesn't load part of the page'' thing on some sites but that's normal I believe.
EDIT: YOUTUBE WORKS NOOW

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I have the youtube app on my 9.2U 2DS... What do I need to download or do to run the Youtube exploit?
Do you have ironfall invasion?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the youtube app on my 9.2U 2DS... What do I need to download or do to run the Youtube exploit?
Wait....
If you are on 9.2 you already have a kernel exploit with the browser.

Reactions: Margen67

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
BTW , i installed youtube year ago
but , i can't find any update for it in the eshop , and youtube it self didn't ask me to update

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BTW , i installed youtube year ago
but , i can't find any update for it in the eshop , and youtube it self didn't ask me to update
There is no update.

I think the exploit will use the youtube browser exploit (google it) as that browser has less limitations than the 3ds browser.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
im guessing this could come out tomorrow since smea was meant to announce the you tube thing last weekend and release ironhax as well so im thinking since he has announced youtube hax that it could come out on Sunday. The you tube hax things probley already done he only announced now so it would not get pulled when the exploit comes out. Hes also said on Reddit its pretty much done but he could not finsh rest because of his problems it seems there over now as hes been able to ancoucce youtubehax

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

yorickmori13

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, im new here also new to 3ds..i just got my old3dsxl(9.9-26fw) for 110$ used for a year by previous owner.. im a poor kid that can't buy a game. will this going to help me to play paid games for free once smea release it?? i already have the ironfall and youtube

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im guessing this could come out tomorrow since smea was meant to announce the you tube thing last weekend and release ironhax as well so im thinking since he has announced youtube hax that it could come out on Sunday. The you tube hax things probley already done he only announced now so it would not get pulled when the exploit comes out.

I think it's better not to put artificial deadlines or make up speculation as t when the exploit(s) will be released. If Smealum releases Ironhax/Tubehax this weekend, great. If he doesn't, so be it.

hi guys, im new here also new to 3ds..i just got my old3dsxl(9.9-26fw) for 110$ used for a year by previous owner.. im a poor kid that can't buy a game. will this going to help me to play paid games for free once smea release it?? i already have the ironfall and youtube

No.

Reactions: LordStarkiller

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. There will most likely be something like that someday, but don't expect it with ironhax or anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: That's what I like to see B-) +1