Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Although I hate when people try to rush peeps like smealum, i got to admit that i'm waiting impatiently for ironhax! Will be great to have the launcher directly on the menu..my ironfall game is ready :P curiosity, is there any people here who didnt load it?

My question was about if he said how he was doing not to rush him, but yeah I'm also impatient. I'll wait and see

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My question was about if he said how he was doing not to rush him, but yeah I'm also impatient. I'll wait and see
?' i never said you said that..my message was not pointed to anyone at all..to be honest i didnt even see you posted a question..
..dont worry, if i would have wanted to point something you say, i would quote you :P

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
?' i never said you said that..my message was not pointed to anyone at all..dont worry, if i would have wanted to point something you say, i would quote you :P

OK :P.
About smea again:
I found him, right after he called himself smealum while he started hacking Pokémon. He is pretty good with hacking and security imo.

zanguijuela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read about that Isaac rebirth game is new 3ds only wich begs the question, with all this new games coming out for new 3ds only , I have a 4.4.0 o3ds with 9.9 emunand and a new 3ds 9.0 with gateway and zelda oot hax,. Wich should I keep since I can't keep both?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I read about that Isaac rebirth game is new 3ds only wich begs the question, with all this new games coming out for new 3ds only , I have a 4.4.0 o3ds with 9.9 emunand and a new 3ds 9.0 with gateway and zelda oot hax,. Wich should I keep since I can't keep both?
What matters to you more, nice hardware or playing the most free games?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I recommend keeping the new 3ds. The games that requires 9.5 can get cryptofixed to work on 9.0 but new 3ds games can't be played on old 3ds.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is this?

https://twitter.com/smealum/status/623735062790443008?s=01
IMG_20150813_211221.jpg

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I know it is old, but can I use it on ninjhax 2.0? Is it a save editor or something like that?
No one knows for certain. Personally, I'm starting to think it may be tdvs being launced from the hb launcher. The prompt that you see in that screenshot is probably for selecting an installed title(game) for save game modification. I've also surmised that tdvs may be apart smea's ironhax/ninjahax/exploit longevity plan... but that's deeply speculative.

Reactions: QCLasky

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And its end of the week again...
He never did say it was going to be released, just that he had an announcement. Which to be fair, he never did make that announcement :unsure:

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
...not according to Smea - he tweeted last week that Friday is technically nearer the middle of the week than the end.
His eta's don't matter much. Whenever he does anything he will morph time so it is precisely when he said it would be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3