Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh well Smea does have a life so who know? Even if it does work, a lot of testing is needed and he probably needs to analyse and try many conditions and variables that need to be tested to be ready for public release. I hope Smea all the best and hope he releases it soon.

And most important of all hope Nintendo doesn't send bull dogs after you, trying to chase you down and see what your up to. And Nintendo thank you for making the 3DS, as otherwise there wouldn't be any new handhelds to hack (Who cares about the PS Vita).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or maybe Smea got dumped by his girlfriend? A possible explanation for his 'unpleasantness'?

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh well Smea does have a life so who know? Even if it does work, a lot of testing is needed and he probably needs to analyse and try many conditions and variables that need to be tested to be ready for public release. I hope Smea all the best and hope he releases it soon.

And most important of all hope Nintendo doesn't send bull dogs after you, trying to chase you down and see what your up to. And Nintendo thank you for making the 3DS, as otherwise there wouldn't be any new handhelds to hack (Who cares about the PS Vita).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or maybe Smea got dumped by his girlfriend? A possible explanation for his 'unpleasantness'?
His girlfriend probaly also got mad at him for delaying the exploit.
Or he got fired.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Smea on reddit:

i don't understand people like you who claim to know the intricate details of my development cycle when you clearly don't have a clue ? what makes you think it's complete ? the fact that a 7 second video shows it working that one time ? ugh.

as for ninjhax, i don't see how you can even pretend that's what happened when as you probably know the god damn git repo is public. take a look : https://github.com/smealum/ninjhax/network continuous development all throughout august, with sometimes tens of commits in a single day, then a break starting when the N3DS was announced (remember ? that was the reason why it was delayed ? which btw turned out to be totally valid since the n3ds shipped without browser, meaning it required a day one update for ninjhax to work...), then again continuous development from october 14th (when i got my n3ds) up to ninjhax release.

i'm sick of people saying i always arbitrarily stall and delay without reason. i'm working my ass off to get this out in a timely fashion, and maybe it doesn't always work out perfectly, but it'd be nice for you to stop spewing bullshit like this. if you're going to make this kind of claim, at least have some evidence and a better defense than "but that's how i PERCEIVED it from the tweets !".

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/3ds/comment...on_has_been_removed_from_the_us_eshop/cu04hec
Smea on twitter:
"Hey guys, I've got a surprise for you"
"Hey look what I made"
"Gunna release in a day or two"
"Heres a demo video"
"Gunna release in a week"
"I've got big news coming"
"Delayed for a while"

Everyone else:
"So when are you releasing it?"

Smea:
"God! I'm sick of you entitled fuckers harassing me and making assumptions!"

The attention whore shit kills me.

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So *when* will Ironhax be released??? SERIOUSLY?? OMG Smea is delaying SOOO MUCH!!!
Probably today (Wednsday).
You know what sucks eggs? This fucking thread. (」゜ロ゜)」

I've done my time here, I'm going to continue having a life now.
Same, lol. This is going no where.

Reactions: Electric91

Dr. Ocsid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea on twitter:
"Hey guys, I've got a surprise for you"
"Hey look what I made"
"Heres a demo video"
"Hoping to release in a week"
"I've got big news coming"
"Sorry everyone, delayed for a while"

Everyone else:
"So when are you releasing it?"

Smea:
"Sorry guys, something came up so I can't give a clear ETA"

Fixed that for you.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You guys can fuck right off with your sense of entitlement. Smea doesn't owe shit to any of you assholes. Don't you idiots understand that just because there is a video of the hack working doesn't mean it's actually finished? And even if it was, he's the one who did all the work and so he can release it whenever he feels like it and he can also not release it at all.
So again, fuck off you entitled fuckers and if I see anyone else bitching about the rule I'm probably going to get an aneurysm.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You guys can fuck right off with your sense of entitlement. Smea doesn't owe shit to any of you assholes. Don't you idiots understand that just because there is a video of the hack working doesn't mean it's actually finished? And even if it was, he's the one who did all the work and so he can release it whenever he feels like it and he can also not release it at all.
So again, fuck off you entitled fuckers and if I see anyone else bitching about the rule I'm probably going to get an aneurysm.
You need to learn to read, your overly personal rant has no relevance here. No one said anything negative about his decision to delay.

Reactions: Tiger21820

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Go read the previous pages, they're filled with people calling him an attention whore and talking shit because he keeps delaying

Just read through the last few again. Still don't see it. I see attention whore and a debate on how nintendo would handle the pr of ironfall's removal. And a post where someone said they don't care if he delays.

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate how people keep talking shit about Smea, and as what I am about to say, I don't agree with the annoying ranters.

But when Smea shows a video, tells us to expect a release date, and then just doesn't post anything for 3 days, It's just a little mean.

I'm not trying to sound like and entitled little shit, and never will I agree with those annoying litting ranting pr!cks, but maybe Smea should just give us a bit of info. :)

Reactions: qoq and SomeGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q