Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
5KQ7GGx.png
well some one posted the vine of smea doing ironhax on one of Nintendos tweets.Kinda dumb if you ask me that's just asking to get it patched

Reactions: Electric91

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
well some one posted the vine of smea doing ironhax on one of Nintendos tweets.Kinda dumb if you ask me that's just asking to get it patched
Nintendo already took IRONFALL down, they were already clearly aware of the upcoming exploit. Replying to that tweet with a video of the reason they took it down won't make a blind bit of difference to Nintendo, except maybe make other Twitter users aware of the real reason it's no longer available.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
They'll say something political like "security vulnerability" or "potentially dangerous coding". Either way, vddev is gunna have a bad rep amongst big name companies
hardly, if anything the blame lands on nintendo's hands for not securing the system properly, lets face it, in the past we have had several lego games used for exploits on the wii and dont see them being reprimanded or blocked from making games on other consoles, and lets face it nintendo can hardly be pissed about it, they still haven't fixed the oot exploit....soooo, it will just be a patch and re-release, i wouldn't be surprised if smea really has been contacted and has agreed (pressured) to work with nintendo to get the exploit patched before he releases or something rather than things getting ugly, the lack of explanation would suggest something along those lines.....either that or he got the shits and can only leave the toilet for 5 mins a day

or maybe he found another exploit while working on something else that could lead to piracy and now he is in a moral dilemma

none the less he has implied he will still be releasing but needs to sort "something" out first....what that *something* is doesn't really change much its simply delayed and hopefully thats all....if nnot i guess its time for BUY BUY BUY!!! on CN again :lol:

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: WeedZ

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
hardly, if anything the blame lands on nintendo's hands for not securing the system properly, lets face it, in the past we have had several lego games used for exploits on the wii and dont see them being reprimanded or blocked from making games on other consoles, and lets face it nintendo can hardly be pissed about it, they still haven't fixed the oot exploit....soooo, it will just be a patch and re-release, i wouldn't be surprised if smea really has been contacted and has agreed to work with nintendo to get the exploit patched before he releases or something rather than things getting ugly, the lack of explanation would suggest something along those lines.....either that or he got the shits and can only leave the toilet for 5 mins a day

or maybe he found another exploit while working on something else that could lead to piracy and now he is in a moral dilemma

none the less he has implied he will still be releasing but needs to sort "something" out first....what that *something* is doesn't really change much its simply delayed and hopefully thats all....if nnot i guess its time for BUY BUY BUY!!! on CN again :lol:
I agree with everything you just said.
well il think they will say a bug in the game ironfall: invasion allows to run unauthorized software on your 3ds The game will return when we fix this via an update. We are not responsible if you damage your 3ds using this
They would never advertise security exploits in their own products.

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea on reddit:

i don't understand people like you who claim to know the intricate details of my development cycle when you clearly don't have a clue ? what makes you think it's complete ? the fact that a 7 second video shows it working that one time ? ugh.

as for ninjhax, i don't see how you can even pretend that's what happened when as you probably know the god damn git repo is public. take a look : https://github.com/smealum/ninjhax/network continuous development all throughout august, with sometimes tens of commits in a single day, then a break starting when the N3DS was announced (remember ? that was the reason why it was delayed ? which btw turned out to be totally valid since the n3ds shipped without browser, meaning it required a day one update for ninjhax to work...), then again continuous development from october 14th (when i got my n3ds) up to ninjhax release.

i'm sick of people saying i always arbitrarily stall and delay without reason. i'm working my ass off to get this out in a timely fashion, and maybe it doesn't always work out perfectly, but it'd be nice for you to stop spewing bullshit like this. if you're going to make this kind of claim, at least have some evidence and a better defense than "but that's how i PERCEIVED it from the tweets !".

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/3ds/comment...on_has_been_removed_from_the_us_eshop/cu04hec

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said that in an earlier post.... I feel kind of bad now.

._.

Edit: At least I think I said something along the lines of the bolded text....

Narly

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I'm so confused, I've been searching through the forums but everyone omits steps in the how-to's because they are so familiar with the topics and forget that others aren't.

I have a 9.2 N3DS. I have a sky3ds. Not a gateway.

How do I eshop spoof and download ironfall?

Thanks a lot!

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm so confused, I've been searching through the forums but everyone omits steps in the how-to's because they are so familiar with the topics and forget that others aren't.

Thanks a lot!

No you can not they removed ironfall from eshop

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Thanks a lot!
Yout missed out on ironhax man. It doesn't matter anyway, ironfall won't run on firmware lower then 9.5. I highly recommend gateway if you want homebrew.

Narly

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Ok. Thankyou.

Would still like to know about spoofing firmware so that I can do a system transfer if you can help. I have Mario kart on my old 3dsxl and I'd like to transfer it without updating. Or do I need gateway instead of sky3ds?

Maybe I should start a new thread for that?

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thankyou.

Would still like to know about spoofing firmware so that I can do a system transfer if you can help. I have Mario kart on my old 3dsxl and I'd like to transfer it without updating. Or do I need gateway instead of sky3ds?

I'm not really sure about your case. I use emunand, which is always up to date. A new thread wouldn't hurt. I'm sure someone knows how to do it. I remember @DarkFlare69 said something about spoofing a while back

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. Thankyou.

do you have cubic ninja ninjahax 2.0 does exactly the same thing as ironhax will

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Smea on reddit:

i don't understand people like you who claim to know the intricate details of my development cycle when you clearly don't have a clue ? what makes you think it's complete ? the fact that a 7 second video shows it working that one time ? ugh.

as for ninjhax, i don't see how you can even pretend that's what happened when as you probably know the god damn git repo is public. take a look : https://github.com/smealum/ninjhax/network continuous development all throughout august, with sometimes tens of commits in a single day, then a break starting when the N3DS was announced (remember ? that was the reason why it was delayed ? which btw turned out to be totally valid since the n3ds shipped without browser, meaning it required a day one update for ninjhax to work...), then again continuous development from october 14th (when i got my n3ds) up to ninjhax release.

i'm sick of people saying i always arbitrarily stall and delay without reason. i'm working my ass off to get this out in a timely fashion, and maybe it doesn't always work out perfectly, but it'd be nice for you to stop spewing bullshit like this. if you're going to make this kind of claim, at least have some evidence and a better defense than "but that's how i PERCEIVED it from the tweets !".

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/3ds/comment...on_has_been_removed_from_the_us_eshop/cu04hec
Nice smea!
#rekt

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm never gonna update. NEVER. Sorry Nintendo we don't need your 2 euro themes, we made our own now.
Stability my ass btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers:
    yeah im confused but thanks all for trying to help haha
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Think this Nyko PowerPak+ in my OG 3DS is starting to expand ever so slightly 😨 what a shame, to have to go back to an OG size battery soon.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators will be like that where it asks for a parent directory
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, 3ds batteries are fairly cheap just don't overspend on oem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Yeah I just like this massive extended battery lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember those psp batteries that came with bulged psp battery covers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    my PSP battery started swelling up AGES ago
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    As in I got rid of the battery when I noticed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People were hacking batteries just to cfw them
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got blocked.
    That's perfect.
    Anyway. I'm playing Dragon Ball Adventures from GBA.
    I got stuck in some part.
    Anyone played that game?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only one I played was the DBZ trading card game game on the GBA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good
    okay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    isn't sparking zero supposed to be accurate to their canon power too?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    meaning unlike dbfz a weaker character like nappa wouldn't stand a chance against someone stronger like broly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is