Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, I'm saying that Nintendo wouldn't easily be able to patch an exploit if they don't know the ACTUAL EXPLOIT ITSELF is and how it's used. I don't think you understood me for a moment. :P
But we don't know if they or the developer or patching it now. It's only taken down for the time being.

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
"3ds related unpleasantless? or real unpleasantless"

at which smea replied

"unpleasant unpleasantness"

Quite the mystery

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Simply have multiple backups, anyone who doesn't even use hombrew should be doing this anyway.;)

well yeah im not sure what would happen with a back up if i copy the 3ds sd card files to pc and make a new save on iron fall and then backup sd card files would i get my old save back and would it work fine or would the 3ds not accept the sd card and force me the format it

Reactions: Aerocool

Crimsonova

Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well yeah im not sure what would happen with a back up if i copy the 3ds sd card files to pc and make a new save on iron fall and then backup sd card files would i get my old save back and would it work fine or would the 3ds not accept the sd card and force me the format it
Afaik it should be fine. However there is three save slots on Ironfall So in theory you shouldn't have to worry, just make a new backup everytime you make a new save file.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
anyway is there any chance tdv will work with nds games i don't see why it would not be possible the home brew isn't in ds mode its in 3ds mode but transporter can access Pokemon black white and 2s save games and its a 3ds app

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway is there any chance tdv will work with nds games i don't see why it would not be possible the home brew isn't in ds mode its in 3ds mode but transporter can access Pokemon black white and 2s save games and its a 3ds app
I mean how else you gonna hack ironfall? From what I've seen it looks like a sav hack.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean how else you gonna hack ironfall? From what I've seen it looks like a sav hack.

What i mean is tdvs in ironhax that's when it comes out it is. But i do hope it supports nds games want to backup some saves on my nds Pokemon games like Pokemon white

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice