Homebrew Ironhax, Browserhax, Menuhax revived.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sonic_Cee_Dee
working! Thx to this guy:

XavyrrVaati said:
Yeah use browserhax, then while in homebrew run the menu hax installer, install it, then turn off the console. Turn the console back on while holding L until homebrew loads. Then try the eshop.
YOU DID IT!

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does this really work?
I'm still using 10.1.0-27 BTW, and Themehax is my only option now. But if I'll update to 10.3, will I lose my access to Themehax? Because as what I heard, some of the hax methods here require me to use another accessible hax.

And I'm paranoid if I'll just update right away so I can get the revived old Ironfall...

EDIT: Hans always turns into a pitch black screen, so that means I can't use the Old eShop thing in this current firmware.

Last edited by Princess Emily,

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That method didn't work for me BTW...

Somebody said though that you have to use menuhax to successfully access the old eshop as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3ygv3a/infinite_loading_of_eshop_when_using/cydgvif

Only problem is I haven't used menuhax before. How will I use it?

Never mind, I don't know Menuhax is another name for Themehax lol (which is my only hax when I was having 10.1)

Now downloading :)
Although my connection seems slow (the download animation is only 0-1 "candies" :/ ), and it's starting to rain Dx

Last edited by Princess Emily,

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
No it won't, once you have the browser nag, it will not work, you have to be on 10.2/10.3 then
at least it didn't work for me on my 10.1 systems who had the browser update nag

Anyway, it's a bit pointless to hype everything up, at this moment we have to wait till somebody releases something usefull!

The only thing we know for sure: There's a new browserhax, a new menuhax and if you have eShop access and can boot HBL, you can redownload old IronFall to use for IronHax! Some new info on some other possible hax in theory (at least for the public) All the rest is just speculation for now, untill something gets released by someone!

Last edited by DjoeN,

gangs_08

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Whats next after installing all the stuff? Can i dump my own cartbridges and play them discless now? What is missing for that?

Last edited by gangs_08,

Naru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guam
I can never thank Smea, Yellow8, and the others enough. Bringing homebrew back to my main 3ds (N3DS 10.3) is one of the best things ever, also allowing me to experience Ironhax, something I've never tried before.

Last edited by Naru,

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yay Ironhax works just as good :)
Question BTW, how do I update the payload?
I heard some who says to update your payload before updating your firmware...

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
me i have update my new 3ds:D
English... is NOT your first language eh? That was cute.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yay Ironhax works just as good :)
Question BTW, how do I update the payload?
I heard some who says to update your payload before updating your firmware...
Run the installer and input the new firmwar when it asks about what firmware you are running ironhax on!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk