Iron Man 2 In the Works

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard much about the movie sequel for Iron Man lately, and already they're talking about the movie tie-in game. Sega has announced via press release that they're now working closely with Marvel Entertainment to deliver Iron Man II.

Since the first Iron Man was released on the multi-platform level, we can safely assume that Iron Man II will get similar treatment and be released on the PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS, and PC. That, and movie tie-in games usually get spammed through the grid too.

The game is currently scheduled to be released right alongside the movie: May 2010. Sega's refining their previous game's engine to make gameplay that much better for Iron Man II. Aside from that, details are skimpy.

News Source: GoNintendo

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS game was ok when you're flying about but the 360 one was good for 10 minutes until you got bored.

Sega are improving now so I hope they do something good with thsi and the Captain America games.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
UGGHH.. I do hope this is better then the first one.. Though I hardly ever trust movie tie ins.. Most of them are crap.. Some of them are good but thats a rare case..
tongue.gif

If its in 2010 then they should have plenty of time to make it good..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s