Iron Maiden releasing a FTP mobile RPG - Summer 2016

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by BORTZ, Jan 19, 2016.

1. BORTZ
    OP

BORTZ Don't pretend you aren't impressed

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    IronMaiden.jpg

Iron Maiden, the band who's legacy spans multiple decades, recently released a new album "Book of Souls". The music video for the hit single song is video game inspired, shown in mediums from different eras of the gaming generations. The video follows Eddie through an urban Donkey Kong level, a slum version of Contra, and finally a stop motion Clay fighters looking stage where he fights the "Beast".
    Even if you don't like Iron Maiden's music, I suggest muting the video and watching it anyways. Its pretty good.

Following the success of their new found realm of video games, the surprising announcement came today that Iron Maiden are releasing a FTP mobile RPG this summer.

I am intregued to say the least. I have been a Maiden fan since I accidentally found them while searching for "Iron Man" on Limewire years ago. Now, I might be a fair weather fan, but I will certainly check this out once it hits the market.

Now that video I promised you:

[​IMG] Source: The Circle Pit
    :arrow: Official site: Iron Maiden Legacy

\m/ Mosh daily \m/​

duwen likes this.
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Too much computering it seems -- I read that as FTP as in file transfer.

Anyway bound to be better than the last band themed game I played

VinsCool and BORTZ like this.
  3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    stopped reading at FTP mobile

4. Flame

Flame Me > You

Jul 15, 2008
    You should have stopped earlier... only a couple of words left... its like you know the whole thing and the story now.

5. Osga21

Osga21 King Of All Cosmos

Jun 9, 2013
    The Cosmos
    I'm a HUGE Iron Maiden fan, bought the TBoS on vynil, have bought tickets to the tour, have t-shirts, mugs and whatnot, but I'm kind of disapointed that this is not going to be on pc. I sort of understand it not being on consoles, but it would make sense to release it on pc... Oh well, we still have the Speed of Light minigame.