Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
Sterling said:
A DNA bomb when developed would be a more precise solution. Also, BIO weapons leave the victim aware. Nerve gases cause everything to shutdown until they suffocate. Painful, and you're fully aware. Diseases when spread also are painful while still being fully aware. There is a reason every BIO weapon is banned in usage by the UN. Not to say they aren't used, but yea.

Interesting concept, but it lacks the ever so satisfying "oumph!" of a standard "bomb", don't you think? Mushroom clouds are purdy.
Bullet Storm depicts it as a huge ball of all consuming energy. Much better than a Mushroom cloud IMO.
wink.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sterling said:
Foxi4 said:
Sterling said:
A DNA bomb when developed would be a more precise solution. Also, BIO weapons leave the victim aware. Nerve gases cause everything to shutdown until they suffocate. Painful, and you're fully aware. Diseases when spread also are painful while still being fully aware. There is a reason every BIO weapon is banned in usage by the UN. Not to say they aren't used, but yea.

Interesting concept, but it lacks the ever so satisfying "oumph!" of a standard "bomb", don't you think? Mushroom clouds are purdy.
Bullet Storm depicts it as a huge ball of all consuming energy. Much better than a Mushroom cloud IMO.
wink.gif

You have a point. Very Dragon Ball'ish.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The US doesn't need to be the world's police, however the UN Security Council has pretty much ignored and denied the fact that Iran has been attempting to build nuclear weapons.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Foxi4 said:
Bladexdsl said:
Foxi4 said:
Bladexdsl said:
Foxi4 said:
I'd be more inclined to "use" neutron bombs if pushed to it. Low radiation contamination, low explosion damage, low infrastructure damage, whatever lived in the area died in the blast.
why not just use photon torpedo's their way more effective
smileipb2.png

"Photon Torpedos" actually caused hull damage in Star Trek. A neutron bomb, when it goes off, simply causes anything within a 2km radius to drop and die instantly while leaving most of the area fairly intact.
oh yeah that's right i meant quantum Torpedos
tongue.gif

That's... that's even worse. That thing can blow up a Borg Cube in a single direct hit.
no that's not true it took 5 of them just to blow up a borg sphere in first contact and that was a quarter the size of a cube!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bladexdsl said:
Foxi4 said:
Bladexdsl said:
Foxi4 said:
Bladexdsl said:
Foxi4 said:
I'd be more inclined to "use" neutron bombs if pushed to it. Low radiation contamination, low explosion damage, low infrastructure damage, whatever lived in the area died in the blast.
why not just use photon torpedo's their way more effective
smileipb2.png

"Photon Torpedos" actually caused hull damage in Star Trek. A neutron bomb, when it goes off, simply causes anything within a 2km radius to drop and die instantly while leaving most of the area fairly intact.
oh yeah that's right i meant quantum Torpedos
tongue.gif

That's... that's even worse. That thing can blow up a Borg Cube in a single direct hit.
no that's not true it took 5 of them just to blow up a borg sphere in first contact and that was a quarter the size of a cube!

That's why I said "can", not did. According to ST Lore, it sure as hell can. Much like one little blast can destroy a Death Star in SW.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
You guys are still talking about this? Even without a reputable source? Wow...
wasn't it the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) that claimed to have had "two nuclear compatible warheads dilvered"

Further research leads to the claim being made by a former IRGC officer turned spy and wrote a book.

I don't know how reputable newsmax is but here http://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/Timmer...06/02/id/398661

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gloweyjoey said:
m3rox said:
wasn't it the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) that claimed to have had "two nuclear compatible warheads dilvered"

Further research leads to the claim being made by a former IRGC officer turned spy and wrote a book.

I don't know how reputable newsmax is but here http://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/Timmer...06/02/id/398661

why not just go to the head of the snake?
Meanwhile, the most sensitive part of Iran’s nuclear program -- uranium enrichment-- continues to progress. Iran now has some 57 kg of 20 percent enriched uranium hexaflouride -- a level of enrichment which accomplishes 90 percent of the work needed to process natural uranium to weapons grade. According to calculations by the Wisconsin Project, Iran would theoretically need 120 kg of this 20 percent material in order to produce a bomb, after further enrichment. Iran announced recently that it planned to stockpile enough of this material to fuel “four or five” research reactors, an amount well in excess of 120 kg.

source

and if you don't believe that source, it's linked at the Wisconsin project.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
gloweyjoey said:
m3rox said:

Meanwhile, the most sensitive part of Iran’s nuclear program -- uranium enrichment-- continues to progress. Iran now has some 57 kg of 20 percent enriched uranium hexaflouride -- a level of enrichment which accomplishes 90 percent of the work needed to process natural uranium to weapons grade. According to calculations by the Wisconsin Project, Iran would theoretically need 120 kg of this 20 percent material in order to produce a bomb, after further enrichment. Iran announced recently that it planned to stockpile enough of this material to fuel “four or five” research reactors, an amount well in excess of 120 kg.

source

None of those sources are reputable...

If this were true, it would be on a big name website, not some backwaterundernetnobodysheardofmywebsitesoicanwritewhateveriwantonit website.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
The Living Shadow said:
gloweyjoey said:
m3rox said:

source

None of those sources are reputable...

If this were true, it would be on a big name website, not some backwaterundernetnobodysheardofmywebsitesoicanwritewhateveriwantonit website.

not that the backing of the federal government, the european union etc, etc, doesn't have any weight, but do you have any proof that the website in question is wrong in it's findings? I wait patiently.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
not that the backing of the federal government, the european union etc, etc, doesn't have any weight, but do you have any proof that the website in question is wrong in it's findings? I wait patiently.
Do you have any proof that unicorns are not real?

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Foxi4 said:
You're forgetting that a bio weapon "finishes its job" fairly quickly while radiation destroys lives of several generations. I wouldn't put my money on either, I'd be more inclined to "use" neutron bombs if pushed to it. Low radiation contamination, low explosion damage, low infrastructure damage, whatever lived in the area dies in the blast. It's the "Perfect Bomb" so to speak.
I have a question with the neutron bomb. I can remember someone said that if you are in water when the bomb hits, you could be saved (because the time it takes the neutrons to destroy all the water molecules was so long)

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG look at this

QUOTE said:
I am pleased to appear before this distinguished Subcommittee to discuss dual-use export controls, and their role in stemming the spread of mass destruction weapons.

I will cover four topics. First, the importance of strong and effective export controls for U.S. national security; second, the resources and authorities required to enable our export control officials to do their jobs properly; third, the need to improve industry's ability to police itself; and fourth, ways to address the risks of transshipment and diversion at home and abroad.

source

now look again

QUOTEI am pleased to appear before this distinguished Subcommittee to discuss dual-use export controls, and their role in stemming the spread of mass destruction weapons.
I will cover four topics. First, the importance of strong and effective export controls for U.S. national security; second, the resources and authorities required to enable our export control officials to do their jobs properly; third, the need to improve industry's ability to police itself; and fourth, ways to address the risks of transshipment and diversion at home and abroad.

It's a grand conspiracy, they planted the same speech on the houses website, IT'S ALL LIES!

seriously, come on if it's on house.gov you can't fake that.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The united states and Iran have one thing in common ....a minority making the decisions for a mostly unwilling minority
I probably have more in common with the average Iran citizen then any political leader in the united states

I don't hold any governments decisions against its citizens, and I can only hope people can do the same for me
The united states doesn't suck... governments do...all of them (but they are perhaps a necessary evil)

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
The united states and Iran have one thing in common ....a minority making the decisions for a mostly unwilling minority
I probably have more in common with the average Iran citizen then any political leader in the united states

I don't hold any governments decisions against its citizens, and I can only hope people can do the same for me
The united states doesn't suck... governments do...all of them (but they are perhaps a necessary evil)

I couldn't agree more, governments do suck and I am most certain that a large majority of those in Iran just want to be left alone, and not told what to do by some moron who threatens his well being, they yearn freedom but fear the risk and price involved especially with the secret public police/military.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
if all of those nukes are fired then world war 3 might be unleashed...
tch! people who don't understand, i hate em.
if i had a choice to bring on an armed intervention for higher goals. i would definitely participate

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, all of four. I mean the UK only has 200ish to retaliate with. The US only 5000. And what's France got, 2 for every French man, woman, and child. Truly the West is lost already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U