Ipod Touch with IOS4

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Brandenevans86, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010

Ipod Touch with IOS4 by Brandenevans86 at 10:29 PM (673 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Brandenevans86
    OP

Newcomer Brandenevans86 Member

United States
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to get some peoples opinions and experiences. Ever since I've updated my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen to IOS4, i've been having random problems that restoring, power cycling and reinstalling apps have not fixed. Apps stop working, music will only shuffle for some reason and my WiFi will constantly keep shutting itself off. I just purchased the Ipod in December, and its been a treat to have with no problems what so ever until i updated it to IOS4.
    I just wanted to know if anyone else has been having these problems after updating to IOS4 or anytime before. If not then i guess it might be a case of a defective device and needing a trip to the local Apple Store.

2. metamaster

Member metamaster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    You could try restoring your Ipod, but you should know that restoring will wipe out all your data and apps, leaving it like it was brand new. If that doesn't work, your device might be defective and you should bring it to Apple.

3. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    That hasn't happened to me.

Try resetting your settings (Settings > General > Reset). iOS 4.0 is a bit funny.

If that still doesn't work, put your iPod in Recovery Mode and set up as a new iPod.