OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all,

I just bought an Ipod Nano 8GB today. Not using iTunes but Winamp (gah it's still buggy though =/)

Anyways, what programs should I use to convert video to ipod format for example? I got a prog from DVDVideosoft but it doesn't support batches, and i really don't want to input each episode of American Dad seperately because it takes ages >.< I've googled for some converters but they all are trials and I'm not going to spend money on those programs.

So if anyone knows or got a program that can convert video files to ipod format in batches please post here
smile.gif

Also can someone explain to me how the "contacts" thing works? And if there are any good games/apps for the ipod (for free).

Cheers,

~Skye

jaynjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I suggest you tu use SUPER. This is a powerful video converter with predefined presets for iPod Nano and others. It's easy to use and the most important, it's totally FREE.
smile.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, well, off course you should get:

iTunes
podPlayer a little app that let's you play your iPod music on any computer, without iTunes, you can even copy the songs. Best thing: its freeware/donateware.
CopyTrans an app that lets you transfer your music from your iPod to any other place, the good thing is that is also imports the song's metadata (play count, rating) and your Playlists!
For converting videos: Videora works great!, you can even import and convert YouTube videos with it. That one is free too.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want really small sizes then I suggest 3GP for video. I don't remember who makes it, but it's freeware. It's not the Xilisoft. If I remember where I found it I'll let you know, but all I remember about it is it was called 3GP.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, 3GP is the standard for Mobile Phone Video?
not anyone special who MAKES them , they are just a Mobile standard.

Yes, I know that, but this converter was also called 3GP. It was weird. It had a format for every device imaginable. I never figured out if it had a real name, but it's name at the top only said 3GP converter. That's all I can remember of it since it was a while ago. I remember it had a green and black logo too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later