iPod shipping worldwide

• Thread starter Deleted-22521
  • Start date
  • Views 1,864
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted-22521

OP
I'm looking for a US online shop that ships iPods worldwide (esp. in France) because the difference between the price is about 100 euros...
lecture.gif

Does anyone know any where shpping fees aren't too expensive?
Thx
grog.gif

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
Amazon.com

Amazon.com does not ship worldwide for electronics such as iPods...

Yes they do, i got a iPod Nano 3rd Gen from amazon.com and i live in Great Britain.

EDIT: Just look on amazon's website.

QUOTE said:
Amazon.com gladly accepts orders from all around the globe.

QUOTEThe following items can be shipped to almost all destinations outside the U.S.:

* books*
  * DVDs
  * music
  * VHS videos

Additionally, some software, tools, video games, jewelry, sporting goods, shoes, consumer electronics and kitchen items can be shipped to the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates

So there you go

ships iPods worldwide (esp. in France)

D

Deleted-22521

OP
Thx! Somehow when I place an order and checkout the website says they can't ship it to my adress (and it's not the first time)... Must have done something wrong then... I'll try again.

EDIT: here is what it says:

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***
and it gives me this link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning