Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ipod has better support but i hate apple

any reason in particular? Most people hate Apple and iPods because they think they are cool and original for hating the most popular...
Most people hate Microsoft?!
They really cant do the job
They buy people to make there software and then it turns out to be a mess of code
Apple code it themselves, and gives the time and it turns out to be perfect

Apple can easily fix a bug
Microsoft has to pay to fix a bug tough there 1000000000000000000000Bugs in Vista

Vista computer requires not much
Mac os x does requir much because its one heck of a good software

Also at Microsoft they use Apple computers
Really ones there was a photo released taken out of the headoffice and there where like 3 diffrent people on the picture
1 Having a Apple Laptop and the other 2 nothing
That was so pwning tobad i dont have that photo anymore

Also this is on
www.apple.com/getamac

4. 114,000 viruses? Not on a Mac.

Mac OS X was designed for high security, so it isn’t plagued by constant attacks from viruses and malware like PCs. Likewise, it isn’t plagued by never-ending security dialog boxes like those in Vista. So you can safely go about your work — or play — without interruption. More

Thats so damn true(I have used Vista 1 month was so sickly bad i went back to XP(Cant afford Mac but its perfect))

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They buy people to make there software and then it turns out to be a mess of code
like itunes?

Microsoft has to pay to fix a bug tough there 1000000000000000000000Bugs in Vista
what are some bugs that are in vista? im using it right now and its fine

Really ones there was a photo released taken out of the headoffice and there where like 3 diffrent people on the picture

Also this is on
www.apple.com/getamac

114000 viruses? not for someone who has common sense. the only reason there arent viruses on mac is because no one cares about it
Mac OS X was designed for high security, so it isn’t plagued by constant attacks from viruses and malware like PCs. Likewise, it isn’t plagued by never-ending security dialog boxes like those in Vista.
which you can turn off
So you can safely go about your work — or play — without interruption. More
macs still freeze

Thats so damn true(I have used Vista 1 month was so sickly bad i went back to XP(Cant afford Mac but its perfect))
so perfect it cant run a single game. if you dont care about that, why dont you get linux? its more secure and its free.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

any reason in particular? Most people hate Apple and iPods because they think they are cool and original for hating the most popular...

Also this is on
www.apple.com/getamac

Mac OS X was designed for high security, so it isn’t plagued by constant attacks from viruses and malware like PCs. Likewise, it isn’t plagued by never-ending security dialog boxes like those in Vista. So you can safely go about your work — or play — without interruption. More

jesus fucking christ. do you even use an apple? PC's might not look pretty but they get what I want done without dumbing things down too much.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Also this is on
www.apple.com/getamac

jesus fucking christ. do you even use an apple? PC's might not look pretty but they get what I want done without dumbing things down too much.

He doesn't use a MAC. Mac is the word you were looking for. And Macs don't dumb anything down, have you ever used one? They get the job done without jargon and errors. Try using a Mac without all the stupid anti-Apple prejudice and maybe you'll realize that they are actually better than PC's.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you really need that much space?

I'd recommend a smaller flash-based player like the Sansa e200 series (2gb, 4gb, 6gb models + MicroSD slot). Its a beautiful and very well priced little player which is infinitely superior to the 1g and 2g Nanos. Supports Rockbox.

If you do need the capacity of a hdd player, I'd recommend the 5g iPod over the Classic. It may not look as nice, but it doesn't include the new security present in the 2/3g Nanos and Classic iPod (which prevents you from flashing it with an open source firmware like Rockbox or iPodLinux).

Sidenote: Enough with the fucking OSX vs Windows debate. Take it somewhere else.

Citric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll go with Creative. I like my old Zen Micro, and if I want to get a new one, their new models look nicer than an Ipod to these eyes, and since iTunes is a pretty annoying setup, I can neatly avoid it.

As for whether Macs are better overall, I might just be more familiar with PCs, but I prefer them greatly. That, and Macs can't run most of the software I want to use without running windows, which sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? As for the Vista warnings, find User Access Control, and turn it off. Voila! No more annoying warnings.

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have to second all the creative zen recommendations. I have a zen vision:M 30gb and I LOVE IT. Though if I had to buy one of the two, I would go for the Zune, I really like the direction it's going with it's new version.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
He doesn't use a MAC. Mac is the word you were looking for. And Macs don't dumb anything down, have you ever used one? They get the job done without jargon and errors. Try using a Mac without all the stupid anti-Apple prejudice and maybe you'll realize that they are actually better than PC's

Yes I do use a 'MAC' at school in the studio to record audio and It's very good for that sort of thing. I wouldn't want one as my main computer because I found it hard to find certain settings and the range of programs and games is extremely low compared to windows. I don't HATE Macs I just dislike them for regular PC use. I have an ipod so I'm far from having anti-Apple prejudice. It's called an opinion.

What's with all the anti-PC prejudice eh..? Hit seems to have a little of that. My windows PC does what I want it to do and that's all that really matters to me.

Oh, I should add: I haven't had a problem with viruses on my PC. Haven't had any troubles with bugs in Vista.

'Vista computer requires not much
Mac os x does requir much because its one heck of a good software'

wtf? that doesn't mean shit.

People will begin to accept vista eventually, everyone hated XP when it came out and how many people are still left on win98se? not many. I think the same will happen with Vista.

To each his own..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet