Ipod Nano Video vs Dingoo A320 vs Another MP3/Audio Player?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i have been debating since last year which of these MP3/Audio Players i should get so i pinned it down to these.
What i am looking for is:
Durability,Long Life,Small,Plays Music/Video well
Only things i am lookign for

THe Ipod Nano video can last long. (i had an ipod never broken but it got stolen.) and i can buy case easily make videos. The pirce is ok for all it can do. I never had a problem with apple...

The Dingoo A320 looks amazing. It can play emulators,music and video. Also there is FM Radio which the Ipod Video also has. I dont know how fragile it is and if i can get a case for it. I dont know if sound is good or bad. So i need your help on this.

Last is any recommended mp3s or audio players that follow my specificaitons.

So can you help?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you are looking into using it as a Gaming Device + Audio Player, I recommend you either get an iPod Touch or a Dingoo A320. You could also try a Creative Zen with 4GB then get a 4GB SD Card. Then there, now you have 8GBs xDD. But then again... You can do the same with the Dingoo except you use a MiniSD adapter.. I think.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing, if you get a Dingoo A320, then please do not wear tight pants, or baggy pants with little pockets. I had my Dingoo A320 for 3 weeks, and I bent over and the screen broke in four places in my pocket...
mad.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I havent got the nano video but I have the 4th Gen which is just the same but without the camera. I would recommend it because I know people seem to favour drag and drop for mp3 and it's simple, but it seems to save time just syncing ipod. The durability, awesome. Had mine for nearly a year and havent got any scratches and no damage. Battery life is amazing for such a thin device, even with video. Very good quality video playback. Good games. [/fanboy]

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would go with the Creative Zen.
It's battery life is amazing, it keeps amazing me every time.
I love to watch movies on it in my bed, it works very well, never blocked on me or so.
NO scratches at all on it during it's year use.

Great purchase, and very cheap.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
I love to watch movies on it in my bed, it works very well, never blocked on me or so.

In my experience, Creative Zen's are weaksauce for volume, my Microphoto only went to about half the decibel rating of my iPod, granted you can damage your ears with your iPod cranked all the way up. I keep mine at around 90% volume sometimes, less if I am listening to metal or something extremely loud.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:

Damn. Mine is scratched already. But that's probably because I don't take care of it that well ;P

I only got a case a few weeks ago. More like a pouch... I would've had one once I got it, but my dad was like, "You won't be needing a case". Then now, I had to spam him to get something... And all I get is a pouch
sleep.gif

But anyway, are there cases for the Dingoo? Wouldn't want it to break if I were to get one.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DSGamer64 said:
Satangel said:

In my experience, Creative Zen's are weaksauce for volume, my Microphoto only went to about half the decibel rating of my iPod, granted you can damage your ears with your iPod cranked all the way up. I keep mine at around 90% volume sometimes, less if I am listening to metal or something extremely loud.

My ZEN's volume is on 50% when I want to listen to music on the road. It's ideal for me, not too loud that I can't hear the traffic or my friends talking, not too silent to not hear the music.
To watch movies in my room, it's on 20%.
So definitely not weak IMHO, but preferences differ.

mark520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a dingoo a320.it is work very well ,if you carefully for it.i heard that a330 will be release soon...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte