Ipod Nano Video vs Dingoo A320 vs Another MP3/Audio Player?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by UnseenHero, Oct 28, 2009.

1. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    Well i have been debating since last year which of these MP3/Audio Players i should get so i pinned it down to these.
    What i am looking for is:
    Durability,Long Life,Small,Plays Music/Video well
    Only things i am lookign for

THe Ipod Nano video can last long. (i had an ipod never broken but it got stolen.) and i can buy case easily make videos. The pirce is ok for all it can do. I never had a problem with apple...

The Dingoo A320 looks amazing. It can play emulators,music and video. Also there is FM Radio which the Ipod Video also has. I dont know how fragile it is and if i can get a case for it. I dont know if sound is good or bad. So i need your help on this.

Last is any recommended mp3s or audio players that follow my specificaitons.

So can you help?

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    If you are looking into using it as a Gaming Device + Audio Player, I recommend you either get an iPod Touch or a Dingoo A320. You could also try a Creative Zen with 4GB then get a 4GB SD Card. Then there, now you have 8GBs xDD. But then again... You can do the same with the Dingoo except you use a MiniSD adapter.. I think.

3. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    I vote Dingoo. its like a ghetto mp3 player with games and stuff

4. UnseenHero
    OP

Canada
    dingoo sounds good for class and no ipod touch my parents dont want. So anyone more votes nd can u guys explain why?

5. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    one thing, if you get a Dingoo A320, then please do not wear tight pants, or baggy pants with little pockets. I had my Dingoo A320 for 3 weeks, and I bent over and the screen broke in four places in my pocket... [​IMG]

6. UnseenHero
    OP

Canada
    thats why i am worried about getting i heard its fragile

7. DeadLocked

Member DeadLocked Bi-Winning.

United Kingdom
    I havent got the nano video but I have the 4th Gen which is just the same but without the camera. I would recommend it because I know people seem to favour drag and drop for mp3 and it's simple, but it seems to save time just syncing ipod. The durability, awesome. Had mine for nearly a year and havent got any scratches and no damage. Battery life is amazing for such a thin device, even with video. Very good quality video playback. Good games. [/fanboy]

8. UnseenHero
    OP

Canada
    Lol i was thinking of gettiong video because dingoo a230 isnt durable enough and i can record with new one

9. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I would go with the Creative Zen.
    It's battery life is amazing, it keeps amazing me every time.
    I love to watch movies on it in my bed, it works very well, never blocked on me or so.
    NO scratches at all on it during it's year use.

Great purchase, and very cheap.

10. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    In my experience, Creative Zen's are weaksauce for volume, my Microphoto only went to about half the decibel rating of my iPod, granted you can damage your ears with your iPod cranked all the way up. I keep mine at around 90% volume sometimes, less if I am listening to metal or something extremely loud.

11. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Sansa Fuze. Get it.

12. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Damn. Mine is scratched already. But that's probably because I don't take care of it that well ;P

I only got a case a few weeks ago. More like a pouch... I would've had one once I got it, but my dad was like, "You won't be needing a case". Then now, I had to spam him to get something... And all I get is a pouch [​IMG]

But anyway, are there cases for the Dingoo? Wouldn't want it to break if I were to get one.

13. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    This. It does everything the retarded iPoo nano does at half the price. No itunes! (YES I HATE ITUNES)

14. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    My ZEN's volume is on 50% when I want to listen to music on the road. It's ideal for me, not too loud that I can't hear the traffic or my friends talking, not too silent to not hear the music.
    To watch movies in my room, it's on 20%.
    So definitely not weak IMHO, but preferences differ.

15. mark520

Newcomer mark520 Member

United States
    i have a dingoo a320.it is work very well ,if you carefully for it.i heard that a330 will be release soon...